Foss Pacific COVID-19 update
COVID-19 has provided us with many challenges over the last 2 years and we have collectively demonstrated resilience to ensure our service standards were not compromised. Regulations permitting, we were committed to onsite service and support to ensure your business was not impacted.
As the community re-opens and restrictions are lifted, it is with great pleasure that our team will be heading your way! We have missed the face to face interaction with our customers and are excited to explore new opportunities to partner with you in the future.
We will, however, still be adopting a measured approach in the way we interact internally and with our customers, to mitigate the risk of exposure and transmission to COVID-19 as there are still traces in the community, including:
- Comply with WHO guidelines for “Basic protective measure against the new coronavirus”.
- Any fever or flu-like symptoms: seek doctor and inform manager. Do not come into work.
- Only return to work when obtaining a clearance certificate from the doctor.
- All staff are fully vaccinated.
In the case we cannot service you onsite we can still support you remotely – either via phone/Teams/Skype/TeamViewer or via the help our of Digital Services.
Foss Pacific pride themselves on being an employer of choice and have extended the hybrid working model for our office based team. To accommodate this hybrid model, our contact information for FossCare is as follows:
- Australia (business hours): 0448 555 256 or 0448 555 257 (after hours: 1300 787 477)
- New Zealand: 0800 275 367
- email: email@example.com
We do not expect this hybrid working arrangement will have any impact to our customers and we are dedicated to providing the same level of service.