Dear Foss Pacific customer,
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we would like to inform you of how we are planning to provide support through these challenging times.
As long as the authorities allow it we will continue to offer onsite service and support. We understand that many of our customers are concerned and hence putting appropriate measures in place, i.e. no outside visitors/contractors allowed onsite. We will obviously follow any “COVID-19 clearance questionnaires” requested by our customers and provide any relevant documentation to that extent. Our employees follow the following procedures to ensure a minimal risk:
- No international travel.
- Comply with WHO guidelines for “Basic protective measure against the new coronavirus”.
- Any fever or flu-like symptoms: seek doctor and inform manager. Do not come into work.
- Only return to work when obtaining a clearance certificate from the doctor.
In the case we cannot service you onsite we can still support you remotely – either via phone/Teams/Skype/TeamViewer or via the help our of Digital Services.
Since Monday 16 March our office based team have been working from home and so we have had to make some changes to our phone numbers in Australia. Until further notice, our contact information for FossCare is as follows:
- Australia (business hours): 0448 555 256 or 0448 555 257 (after hours: 1300 787 477)
- New Zealand: 0800 275 367
- email: email@example.com
At present Foss is not experiencing any production delays on our main product lines and lead times are not impacted. Saying that, this is an ever changing environment and we are looking at increasing our stock levels locally to better cope with any further restrictions on international transportation.