WineScan™ SO2 ensures full control of the winemaking process from grape harvest to bottling. Ready-to-use calibrations allow simultaneous analysis of key wine quality parameters including free and total SO2.
Learn how the WineScan™ SO2 can help to optimise your daily operations.
Something went wrong!
Sorry, we were not able to submit your form.
Thank you for your interest
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
“We have been won over by the WineScan™ SO2 which has allowed us to improve our actual performance with respect to monitoring production”
Italian wine producer Val D'OCA explains how rapid sulphite analysis and routine testing of other wine parameters helps to safeguard quality, improve economy and streamline laboratory operations.
Free and total SO2 results in two minutes
• Based on aeration-oxidation method reaction
• Analytical performance compared to OIV approved method
• Fully automated and integrated to WineScan™ measurement
• No contact with dangerous chemicals
• Lost cost analysis
Reliable results from robust calibrations
• Ready to use calibrations for all wines
• More than 105.000 reference analysis data included
• Documented analytical performance
Configured to suit your needs
• Auto sampler with up to 120 cups
• Mosaic networking software
• Colour module measuring at 420 nm, 520 nm and 620 nm
• Grape soundness indexes to detect infections
• FTIR calibrator software for own calibration modelling
WineScan™ instruments are standardised for high stability to give the same results regardless of any wear on the cuvette.
FossAssure™ is a WineScan™ digital service designed to reduce product waste, secure brand protection and increase profitability by ensuring the quality and precision of your analytical results. Besides, FossAssure™ services will also improve instrument uptime and reduce production costs by optimising the operation and the performance of your instruments.
WineScan SO2 analysis – see how easy it is
Watch this animation to understand the principle behind SO2 analysis and see how easy it is to measure with the WineScan SO2.