Because your new NIRS™ DA1650 analyser comes pre-calibrated, you can get straight down to work with no additional costs.
Global Artificial Neural Network (ANN) calibrations cover a broad variety of grains, flours and other ingredients. Results for key parameters such as protein, moisture and ash are delivered simultaneously in seconds to an accuracy matching reference analysis.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||230 x 530 x 280 mm|
|Degree of protection||IP 65 (Dust and water proof)|
|Wavelength range||1100 – 1650 nm|
|Analysis time||<1 minute*|
|Key features of the NIRS™ DA1650 for Oilseed Crush analyser
• ISO compliant NIR analysis
• Rapid analysis of protein, moisture and oil
• Low maintenance
• Robust design
• Factory standardised
• Compatible with other FOSS NIR solutions
• Ready to use calibrations for a variety of sample types
• Remotely supported through Mosaic network software
• Built-in computer with intuitive touchscreen interface