Junior Sales Account South – FOSS Italy
Corso Stati Uniti 1/77
Residing in central or southern Italy (preferably Lazio or Campania regions), the Juior Sales Account will be responsible for the sale of FOSS solutions in the assigned area, supported by internal product application specialist. The main segments of interest will be Grain & Milling, Oil, Feed & Forage and Milk & Dairy.
In addition to instrument sales the Junior Sales Account will also be responsible for selling after sales, including reagents, consumables and FOSS SmartCare & FossCare support agreements at point of instrument sale. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Junior Sales Account will be working closely with other colleagues in order to maintain and grow market share.
Full product training will be provided both locally in Italy & at our headquarter facility in Denmark.
Performance in the job will be measured through a number of KPI’s which will be set by the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree (BSc) in Food Science, Life Sciences, General Sciences (or similar), with a strong commercial background.
Experience with capital equipment sales preferably in the industries mentioned above and knowledge of NIR, FTIR, flow cytometry technologies would be an advantage, including a good track record of meeting/exceeding sales revenue projections.
The successful candidate will need a strong customer focus with the ability to build relationships with current and prospective customers to close sales, whilst also working alongside other FOSS colleagues in a “one team” environment.Strong computer literacy skills, for example experience with CRM databases (SAP, SalesForce etc), Microsoft Office, Teams, etc.
Full driving license.
This position would suit a person who is comfortable working in a small team, based from home. The job will require extensive travel across the territory. The person will need to show initiative & be resourceful to generate the necessary leads & subsequent sales opportunities to be successful.
Tasks & qualities:
- Drive, determination and resilience to grow the business year on year
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing FOSS customers
- Assist and advise customers in adding value to their business profitability and competitiveness by investing in the right FOSS Solution
- Develop and execute sales strategies and account plans in conjunction with the Sales Director
- Attend relevant exhibition and seminars to maintain market presence
- Share knowledge with fellow colleagues and Key Account managers, national as well as international
- Conduct professional presentations to many different types of audience from corporate to laboratory level
- Attend regular sales/company meetings or training courses
- Maintain accurate records with respect to leads, sales calls, opportunities using the current SalesForce CRM system
- Actively generate sales leads & manage the subsequent sales pipeline through to final order
- Have a tenacious/’Customer First’ attitude
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to the task in hand
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills (Italian and English)
We offer a challenging job in an international and innovative company that is world leader in its field.
- Competitive basic salary
- Tailored commission scheme
- Annual company bonus
- Company Car
- Laptop/mobile phone
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Full training
Ready to embark our journey?
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please note that we only consider applications received through the link below.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Dario Bianchi, Sales Manager, at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including a photo or age in your application.
We in FOSS are on a mission and we sincerely hope you will join us!
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.