SEO/SEM Content Specialist
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
We are looking for a passionate and results-driven SEO/SEM Content Specialist for our new innovative SaaS company. Do you have a deep understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) techniques? If so, we want you to join our team in Global Marketing and help us boost our online presence and drive traffic to our websites.
Joining FOSS Software Services is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a company on a mission to “Feed food value chains with Trust Quality and Insights”. You will be joining a scaling well-funded corporate start up, where the sky is the limit. As a software company within the FOSS group, we offer customer reach, insights and a technology history that makes FSS an interesting, and complex place to work. FSS was founded in 2021 and have been growing rapidly ever since. We are more than 25 nationalities across all company functions, everyone being Curious, Brave and Respectful Achievers.
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a talented and motivated SEO/SEM Content Specialist. This is a newly established role within the Global Marketing team. The team is expected to grow significantly from its current size of 3 + back-office support following our planned growth. You will report to the Global Director of Brand & Marketing and will be a key person for reaching and engaging our customers.
What you will do
- Develop and execute SEO and SEM strategies to increase organic search rankings, website traffic, and conversions.
- Conduct keyword research to identify high-impact search terms and trends.
- Optimize on-page content for search engines and user experience, by creating engaging and helpful content.
- Create and manage paid search campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Regularly monitor and analyze website performance using SEO tools and analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Provide recommendations for website architecture and structure improvements.
- Content creation to support SEO/SEM strategies.
- Collaborate with the wider team to create SEO-friendly and high-quality content.
- Produce regular reports on SEO/SEM performance and provide actionable insights to drive improvements.
- Proven experience as an SEO/SEM Specialist with a successful track record in improving search engine rankings and online visibility.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, link-building, and technical SEO.
- Proficiency in using SEO and SEM tools and platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive strategy and decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative thinking and the ability to adapt to changing search engine algorithms.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A passion for staying updated with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Relevant certifications in SEO/SEM is a plus.
As a person you have an international mindset and strong ethical values. In addition, a good portion of resilience, positive mindset, humor, and grit will get you a long way.
We expect you to be able to work out of our offices in either Hillerød, Denmark or Warsaw, Poland. Since the primary market focus is Europe and North America this will put demands on your ability to collaborate across time zones.
If you want to make real impact with a company that works with all the major food companies in the world, be challenged and have fun at the same time then join us.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
About FOSS Software Services
Food and feed companies are faced with an increasingly challenging circumstances in which to produce and manage their operations in a sustainable way. FOSS Software Services is a division within FOSS operating as a separate entity, that helps food and feed companies across the world to become data driven organizations, improving the way they do business to the benefit of shareholders, stakeholders and consumers. The division currently has +100 people and is represented across the world with four sites in Hillerød (DK), Copenhagen (DK), San Francisco (US) and Warsaw (PL).
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.