Marketing Automation Specialist
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
We are looking for a hand-on and results-driven Marketing Automation Specialist for our new innovative SaaS company. Do you have strong knowledge and experience with Pardot and Salesforce? Do you excel at crafting data-driven, personalized marketing campaigns that drive growth and engagement? If so, we invite you to join our team in Global Marketing and take the lead in optimizing our marketing automation efforts.
Joining FOSS Software Services is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a company on a mission to “Feed food value chains with Trust Quality and Insights”. You will be joining a scaling well-funded corporate start up, where the sky is the limit. As a software company within the FOSS group, we offer customer reach, insights and a technology history that makes FSS an interesting, and complex place to work. FSS was founded in 2021 and have been growing rapidly ever since. We are more than 25 nationalities across all company functions, everyone being Curious, Brave and Respectful Achievers.
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a passionate Marketing Automation Specialist. This is a newly established role within the Global Marketing team. The team is expected to grow significantly from its current size of 3 + back-office support following our planned growth. You will report to the Global Director of Brand & Marketing and will be a key person for reaching and engaging our customers.
What you will do
- Design, implement, and optimize marketing automation campaigns to nurture leads, increase conversion rates, and drive customer engagement.
- Leverage Pardot and Salesforce to segment and target audiences effectively.
- Develop and manage email marketing initiatives, including automation workflows, A/B testing, and dynamic content.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics, track lead behavior, and provide actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- Create content and collaborate with the wider team to create and deploy highly personalized and effective lead generation strategies.
- Implement lead scoring and grading models to prioritize and qualify leads.
- Create and maintain a seamless integration between Pardot and Salesforce to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Provide training and support to internal teams on Pardot and Salesforce usage and best practices.
- Stay updated on the latest marketing automation trends and technologies.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Automation Specialist with a focus on Pardot and Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Pardot and Salesforce administration, including the setup and maintenance of automation rules and workflows.
- Strong understanding of lead nurturing and scoring best practices.
- Experience with creating and analyzing reports and dashboards.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Relevant certifications in Pardot and Salesforce are a plus.
- A creative and strategic mindset to drive effective and engaging marketing campaigns.
As a person you have an international mindset and strong ethical values. In addition, a good portion of resilience, positive mindset, humor, and grit will get you a long way.
We expect you to be able to work out of our offices in either Hillerød, Denmark or Warsaw, Poland. Since the primary market focus is Europe and North America this will put demands on your ability to collaborate across time zones.
If you want to make real impact with a company that works with all the major food companies in the world, be challenged and have fun at the same time then join us.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
About FOSS Software Services
Food and feed companies are faced with an increasingly challenging circumstances in which to produce and manage their operations in a sustainable way. FOSS Software Services is a division within FOSS operating as a separate entity, that helps food and feed companies across the world to become data driven organizations, improving the way they do business to the benefit of shareholders, stakeholders and consumers. The division currently has +100 people and is represented across the world with four sites in Hillerød (DK), Copenhagen (DK), San Francisco (US) and Warsaw (PL).
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.