Are you passionate about interacting with customers and teams, and do you know your way around analytical instruments? Then you might be the new Service Director for FOSS Poland that we’re looking for.
FOSS creates world class digital solutions for the agricultural industry, supporting the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources. It’s a company driven by a strong sense of purpose, and our knack for innovation has brought several first-of-their-kind technologies to market throughout the company’s 65 year-long history. We come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste, and we pride ourselves on being a first-class service organization.
We are now looking for a talented leader to take our service team in Poland to the next level. As a Service Director with great potential for further growth you can be part of the journey. Is that you? Then read on.
Welcome to FOSS Poland, a team-based and family-like work environment that consists of 25 people committed to FOSS and to each other. You will be based at our office in Warsaw at Osmańska 14, but you should expect to spend time outside the office tfor business travels and customer visits. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization. Embarking on a journey with FOSS Poland means joining a high paced, international, and collaborative culture in which we all pull together in the same direction to attend to our customers’ needs.
An exciting challenge
You will be leading a team of 12 skilled and dedicated people (service engineers, application specialists, service coordinator), who strive to provide a world class service to our customers on a daily basis.
Reporting to the VP for Service, EMEA, you will be part of the local FOSS Poland senior management team including the General Manager and the Financial Controller, who work in close partnership regarding the day-to-day business. You will also interact with our Innovation Center in Denmark, whom you can expect an open and direct communication from.
On a daily basis
We aim to meet our customers’ needs for global analytics by providing fast and customer focused installation, preventive maintenance, and breakdown services. As Service Director, you will be in charge of managing Service as a business, driving implementation of the Service global strategy in the Polish local market, and aligning systems and structure to the FOSS global standard.
To do so, you will be collaborating with our local sales and admin teams on a daily basis.
You will monitor and fulfill various Service KPI’s, as well as ensure that service orders in CRM are processed and completed in a timely and accurate manner. Last but not least, we expect you to be an inspiring manager, leading & motivating your team, increasing employee satisfaction and improving the team’s competences.
What you bring to the table
- You thrive in motivating your team to exceed the expectations of customers and the other stakeholders around you and come with at least 5 years’ management experience and experience leading a service team.
- You have a high level of structure and work systematically to achieve results: you know how to navigate a complex organization where a balance should be found between employee and customer satisfaction, and the continued efficiency of your team. You possess a strong business understanding and a proven track record of optimizing organizations and driving results.
- You know how to communicate clearly with customers, employees, and managers on different levels in a technical environment, and have a technical “hands on” attitude, which is key for this role. You are driven toward customer satisfaction, without compromising business objectives. People describe you as a strong leader who is able to develop staff and work in collaboration with colleagues at all levels, with a demonstrated ability to manage teams through inspirational leadership.
- FOSS Poland recently changed CRM system to Salesforce– experience with that could be an advantage (but it not a must).
- You speak and write in Polish and English fluently
What do we offer?
- An interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- A stable working environment
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme and a company car
- Cooperation via employment contract
- Additional benefits such as multisport (cafeteria system), private healthcare insurance, private insurance
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and CV by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications sent through the link. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.