Global Support Specialist, Software
Nils Foss Allé 1
Are you a master at troubleshooting desktop applications?
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. We are more than 45 passionate employees in FOSS Product Management focused on ensuring our customers get the most out of products.
We are looking for a software support specialist to join our team to help us ensure the highest possible solution quality and uptime for our customers when it comes to our desktop software platforms.
As a Global Support Specialist, you will provide 2nd Line desktop application support and troubleshooting for FOSS software platforms to our global field service teams located in over 28 countries with the following core responsibilities:
- Provide remote software & connectivity support of FOSS software on Windows operating systems
- Create and maintain documentation for software (manuals, instructions, release notes, etc.)
- Plan and conduct classroom, online, and e-learning service training on FOSS software platforms.
Your location will be the FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød.
Culture and diversity
Joining FOSS is an opportunity to join a unique family-owned business that is a global market leader and on a mission for more sustainable use of the world’s food resources. The job as a Global Support Specialist at FOSS is a challenging job that will provide you with a unique opportunity to work closely with a wide array of people inside and outside FOSS and quite literally across all continents.
What you need to succeed
As part of the 2nd Line team, you are in the driver’s seat to support our customers. The key to your success is the ability to troubleshoot software and logically work through complex problems involving hardware, software, network connectivity, operating systems, databases, and more.
- Relevant education in engineering such as computer science (network/server/DB management), electronics (PLC/FPGA, embedded SW), or similar.
- Experience with desktop application support, including operating systems (Windows), computer networks, or similar.
- Able to learn quickly and methodically troubleshoot complex tasks and systems.
- You have excellent collaboration and communication skills and work with a high degree of integrity – without losing sight of the customer.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Danish is not a prerequisite, but a Danish/EU work and residence permit, is necessary.
Sound like a match?
If you want to make an impact by helping people and enjoy troubleshooting desktop applications for some of the most advanced food analysis instruments, then send your application using the link below. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact the Head of Global Segment Support, Joseph Vollmar firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive and diverse culture. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photos and age in your application.
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.