Software Sales Manager - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
FOSS Software Services CPH
2300 Copenhagen S
FOSS develops innovative system solutions to ensure and improve food quality. Our mission is a more sustainable use of the world's agricultural resources.
Our company continues to expand, and therefore, we need you as Software Sales Manager in a recently established business division (FOSS Software Services). This division focuses entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already work closely with. We develop and operate a SaaS that improves safety, sustainability and efficiency for hundreds of food and agricultural companies across the world.
Do you have experience selling SaaS products?
We are looking for a result-driven and experienced Sales professional, who is talented in selling SaaS products with the goal of accelerating growth across Europe. You are motivated by the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the food industry and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue.
You will become the local expert in our SaaS platform
You will be responsible for the SaaS sales via web conferencing from our office in Copenhagen or Hillerød. This responsibility includes the following tasks:
- Demo, train and help the customers explore new possibilities
- Become an expert in co-selling since your success will be in close cooperation with the sales of FOSS instruments (hardware)
- Ensure productivity and effectiveness by having a structured approach to your daily task and always on top of your portfolio.
- You will work closely together with our local industry sales teams and report to central FOSS Software organization. We will rely on you to help build/strenghten our sales team, where we share knowledge and best practice to support each other and help each other succeed.
What we need from you
- 3+ years of experience of selling SaaS
- Proven track record of being specialist in SaaS platform (selling, training, demo)
- Experienced in doing online demo’s of SaaS solutions to inspire and educate customers
- Structured and professional approach and a track record of hitting monthly revenue targets
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of sales techniques
- Analytical skills and the ability to derive key insights to support the business globally
- The ability to investigate short (e.g. quarterly targets) and long-term goals such as market trends
- Full professional proficiency in English
Personal skills that will help you succeed
As a Software Sales Manager, you lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are a cooperative person ready to go the extra mile with a flexible mindset. Other traits that will help you succeed in this role are strategic thinking and the ability to exceed sales goals as well as a structured approach and the ability to prioritize tasks on the fly. Even though the customer meetings will be online, you will work from our office in Copenhagen or Hillerød with the rest of our sales team.
Embark on our new division´s journey
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please note that we only consider applications received through the link below. For further information regarding the job, please feel free to contact Michael Storm, Head of SME Sales, EU (+45 30 31 25 55 or email@example.com).
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
About FOSS Software Services
Food and feed companies are faced with an increasingly challenging circumstances in which to produce and manage their operations in a sustainable way. FOSS Software Services is a division within the FOSS Group operating as a separate entity, that helps food and feed companies across the world to become data driven organizations, improving the way they do business to the benefit of shareholders, stakeholders and consumers. The division currently has +100 people and is represented across the world with four sites in Hillerød (DK), Copenhagen (DK), San Francisco (US) and Warsaw (PL).
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.
Apply for job as Software Sales Manager - FOSS Software Services in FOSS Software Services CPH