Lab North Regional Sales Manager
福斯中国 海淀区中关村南大街5号理工科技大厦1105室 北京100081
FOSS was founded in Hilleroed, Denmark in 1956 and today, it is an international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
We are looking for a new full time Lab North Regional Sales Manager, based in Xi’an. You will be responsible for the sales and promotions of FOSS products in the assigned region to achieve your sales targets. You will report directly to Lab North Manager.
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of the company's products in the assigned region to achieve the sales target set by the company.
- Maintain existing customers, develop new markets, and develop new customers.
- Manage the relationship with the customer , understand and then dig the potential customer needs and purchasing aspirations to achieve the sales target.
- Develop and implement marketing activities within the region to continuously improve the brand's market influence.
- Responsible for the collection of regional market information and the competitor analysis.
- University undergraduate, animal husbandry, food or chemical related major, familiar with laboratory analyzer industry.
- More than 3 years of sales experience in laboratory analysis instrument industry in Shaanxi, familiar with instrument application and procurement process of government and scientific research institutions.
- Self-motivated, with the quick learning and independent working ability
- Good communication, good coordination, and good team spirit.
- Integrity self-discipline, hard work, good self-management ability, adapt to frequent business trips.
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
- We have a flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit.
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link.
We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.