Billing and Invoice Coordinator
Nils Foss Allé 1
Headquartered in Hillerod, Denmark, FOSS is an international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
FOSS is known throughout the world for efficient, analytical solutions that help to improve both food quality and safety in the global food market. The company is playing an increasingly important role in ensuring optimal use of valuable agricultural resources and has created groundbreaking innovations throughout the years in analytical technology. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies.
For our sales and service subsidiary in North America, we are looking for a Internal Purchasing and Invoicing Coordinator. Foss North America employs around 100+ employees with a revenue of more than 80 mill. USD. Our office is located in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Invoicing of equipment/parts/service orders
- Enter invoices in 3rd party billing systems
- Filling of completed folders
- Enter invoices on the Bookings Report
- Create Service order install and QC SO
- Tracking tax exempt certificate from new customers and taxable current customers
- Help receiving of shipments in warehouse
- Bank verification for ACH payments
- Ability to easily learn new systems
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay organized and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritizing and multitasking skills
- SAP ERP
- SAP CRM
- 3rd Party Billing Systems – Ariba, Taulia, Tungsten, Coupa, Mercado, Tradeshift, etc.…
- Microsoft Office Skills
We are looking for a team player who can communicate clearly (written and verbal) with various levels of management, great networking skills, and the ability to work independently while still functioning in a team environment.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.