Web Content Publisher
FOSS Service Center
Do you want to help spread the word of sustainability?
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
FOSS is constantly putting more emphasis on the digital customer journey, and we are looking to fill this position as part of the team that also drives SEO/SEM/Paid SoMe and Marketing Automation. Our web site is cardinal to the prospect buying journey, and we are determined to keep improving the value we create by publishing more and better content, faster!
Is this you?
- You have minimum 1-2 years of experience publishing content on a corporate web site.
- You have good understanding of a CMS, ideally Sitecore but other systems will do too.
- You feel comfortable with handling many sites in many languages at the same time.
- You see everything from the future customers’ perspective
- You have an eye for detail and care about optimizing the visuals and improving the prospect journey.
- You work seamlessly in multicultural teams.
- You are a self-driven, enthusiastic, and energetic colleague with great team spirit.
Content is the value we inject into the digital journeys of our prospects. You therefore work closely with our content providers, translation agencies and visual production team to secure the best possible experience. Upload of content and creation of landing pages are part of the daily tasks you enjoy. You challenge, suggest, collaborate and strive for the best. Hands-on experience with image/video editing and HTML will come in handy but is not a requirement.
- An interesting and challenging job in an international and innovative company - world leader in its field.
- Travels to Denmark on a regular basis.
- Frequent contact to colleagues around the world.
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care and private insurance.
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- Possibility to work from home on Fridays.
- The size of our company allows for independent and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning.
- Office located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street.
The Web Content Publisher is part of the Polish/Danish Demand Creation team that again is part of Global Marketing. Based in FOSS’s Service Center (FSC) in the center of Warsaw you report to the Head of Demand Creation located in Denmark. On a daily basis, you will work closely with the Web Platform Manager. You two will be instrumental in securing the web operation. The 60+ colleagues in FSC form an inspiring frame for creativity and technical progress.
Your English is very good since many of your colleagues are in Denmark and all over the world because we manage the global portfolio of web sites. Our corporate language is spoken and written English.
If the above sounds appealing to you and you can tick off curios, humorous, and eager to make a difference, then we will be looking forward to reading your application.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Demand Creation, Mads Valentin at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +456021 6927.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød, Denmark in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company with 1500+ employees and our products and services are sold all around the world.