Product Manager– FOSS Software Services (On site position – CPH office hub)
FOSS Software Services CPH
2300 Copenhagen S
Help develop our future software solution to ensure a safe food supply around the world.
Welcome to FOSS – As our new Product Manager, you will strengthen the food safety capability for thousands of food processing companies
As the population grows, there is an increased demand and pressure on providing food of high quality in sustainable and safe ways, which requires new thinking and smarter ways of operating. FOSS has been in the business for more than 60 years and is in a unique position to create solutions that will automate operational processes, while making new ways of providing data insights for our customers, the key players in securing food safety.
Take lead on an exciting new SaaS product
You will drive initiatives to increase the user base, frequency of usage and NPS of our services as well as expanding the functionality and value to the customer. More specifically, your tasks will focus on:
- Mapping and understanding the customer journey, pain points and needs to define the optimal product-market fit
- Develop roadmap, user stories, and sketching to provide specifications for the SW development team
- Collaborate with the PO and SW development team through problem solving and removing blockers
- Working with user testing and analyzing user data that ensures quick feedback loops with the customers to the development team
- Building a structured approach to drive market, competitor, and customer insights
- Sales enablement activities like providing input to market positioning, marketing material like USPs and develop training content
You are structured, get things done, and enjoy having fun with colleagues
Overall, we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is committed to take lead on one of our most important new solutions. To succeed in this role, we image that you:
- Have min. 3 years of experience working with SW development.
- Have a structured approach to working with product-market fit and supporting the sales organization.
- Have strong communication, cross-functional collaboration and planning skills.
- You have the motivation and drive to learn and a customer focused mindset, and it is a plus if you have knowledge about food/agri industry.
You will primarily work from our modern CPH Office, close to DR Metro station where you will join a team of PMs, Subject Matter Experts, POs, SW developers, Designers and Data Scientists.
Why you belong here
- With approx. 1,700 employees, FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey.
- Our new division FSS is expected to count 100 employees before the end of 2023 and will be based at FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød, Denmark, our CPH office, Denmark.; Warsaw, Poland; San Francisco, US.
- Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table, take ownership, and make a real difference. You will be part of creating a working culture where we have fun and learn quickly, whilst benefiting from the long-term focus of the FOSS company.
Ready to embark our new division´s journey?
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please note that we only consider applications received through the link below. For further information regarding the job, please feel free to contact Jakob Maltha, People Manager: JAKM@foss.dk or +45 2330 3207.
We are committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.