Cloud Support Specialist 2nd line - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
At FOSS we develop and operate software services that improves safety, sustainability and efficiency for hundreds of food and agricultural companies across the world.
At FOSS we contribute to the world food production with Trust, Quality and Insights and thus support sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources.
Our business is growing, and we therefore also need to expand the Operations and Support team that is responsible for the production environment and providing 1st and 2nd line application support for all our digital services.
We expect you to provide input and ideas and be active in developing the organisation to run a world class setup with operational excellence.
For our global customers we are looking to expand our Support Team with one Cloud Support Specialist to work with 2nd level support. You will be working from our office in Warszawa, on Chmielna Street.
- Installing, upgrading, monitoring of Foss Hosted FossConnect solutions
- Installing, upgrading and migration of Customer Hosted FossConnect solutions
- Handle 2nd line support cases for Digital Products
- Assist with 1st line support cases
- Produce and maintain SOP’s and FAQ’s
- Azure operation knowledge
- SW Technology knowledge
- IT Support
- Communication skills in English. Proficient user at a CEFR level C1 - Advanced
- Keeping Quality Index above target, incl. availability, support case handling, Service Level Objectives (SLO) for services
- Maintain a “clean” system with respect to users and instruments
- Active member of FSS Operations team
- Identify common issues and improve process or products
- Maintain a high standard on Information Security
- Running Digital Operation Center
You will have a broad range of stakeholders:
- IT department
- Product/Platform Owners and Product Managers
- FOSS Global Service
- 1st line service
- FSS development teams (Workspace teams & Backend teams)
- Instrument SW Developers
- An understanding the importance of data security, reliability and performance
- You are a team player and knows the difference between working in a team and working as a team.
- You have a can-do attitude and will get the job done, even though it is not within your assigned tasks, and you believe that having well-defined procedures are essential for a robust operation of a production environment
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to have a high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development
- A flat organisational structure and informal company culture with an open-minded and collegial spirit
- FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased software development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth
There will no travel to customers. You can expect to travel to Denmark 1-3 times per year for training, company events and meetings. Introduction to the company, relevant training a.o. will take place at FOSS Headquarters in Hilleroed, Denmark.
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link.
We review applications and conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Holt Sand, Manager IT Operations and Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +45 6190 0873.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product.
FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials.
Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat.
FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology.
FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hilleroed in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.