Manual Tester - Salesforce
FOSS Service Center
We are looking for Manual Tester who will be working in our team on Salesforce Implementation at FOSS Service Center in Warsaw.
What will you do?
- Working as a manual tester within a project team (Salesforce system implementation) with strong collaboration with Product Owners
- Creation of test plans and implementation
- Creation of test documentation
- Tests execution
- Work with respective project delivery team to address any test issues or risks to a successful conclusion
What we expect from you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a manual tester
- Experience in performing of functional tests and knowledge about test best practice
- Experience in testing in Salesforce application would be an advantage
- Experience in tests documenting (test cases, test reports, etc.)
- Experience in working closely with software developers, product owners and project managers
- English level - min B2
- Good communication skills – business-facing and able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Structured problem-solving – able to understand the problem and break it down to find the solution
- Detail-oriented – has an attention to the fine detail
- Analytical thinking
What can we offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
We offer you a truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe. Our organization is very flats so you will be involved in strategic planning as well as practical execution.
If the above sounds appealing to you we will be looking forward to reading your application!
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.