Head of SME Sales, EU - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
FOSS develops innovative system solutions to ensure and improve food quality. Our mission is a more sustainable use of the world's agricultural resources. FOSS is a family-owned company, and we are proud of our high employee and customer satisfaction along with our open and team-spirited culture as well as great career opportunities.
The company continues to expand, and therefore, we need you as Head of SME Sales in a recently established business division (FOSS Software Services) focusing entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already work closely with. We develop and operate a SaaS software that improves safety, sustainability and efficiency for hundreds of food and agricultural companies across the world.
Are you an experienced Sales Manager?
We are looking for a results-driven and experienced Head of SME Sales, who will be responsible for leading a team of talented salespeople with the goal of accelerating growth in the region. You are motivated by the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the food industry and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue.
More specifically you will
- Be responsible for the sales/sales strategy and tactical goals, and after its design and implementation, be ready to adapt those to shifts in the market and to new business priorities.
- Hire and train a team, coach them, and help everyone get the best out of themselves. Create a team environment where everyone feels part of it, share best practices, and help each other.
- Ensure productivity and the effectiveness of the team are second to none by monitoring analytics and by having the right processes in place so that sales force activities (forecasting, pipeline management, etc.) are as accurate as possible and always up to date.
What we need from you
- 5+ years of experience leading sales teams in SaaS.
- Track record in managing individual salespeople with the ability to hit monthly revenue targets.
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of sales techniques to help the team achieve their individual and collective goals.
- Analytical skills and the ability to derive key insights to support the business globally.
- The ability to investigate short (e.g. quarterly targets) and long-term goals such as market trends.
Personal skills that will help you succeed
As a manager, you lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are a cooperative person ready to go the extra mile with a flexible mindset. Other traits that will help you succeed in this role are strategic thinking and the ability to exceed sales goals as well as a structured approach and the ability to prioritize tasks on the fly.
Embark on our new division´s journey
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please note that we only consider applications received through the link below. For further information regarding the job, please feel free to contact Michael Khoury, Global Head of Sales, Marketing & CS (1415-640-1951 / email@example.com)
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.