Marketing Manager – FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services CA
94582 San Ramon
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast growing world population means that global food production will have to increase 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste.
We now have an exciting opening within the FSS Marketing team for a Marketing Manager. You will have the opportunity to make an impact on FOSS’ upcoming global SaaS product launch within the food industry by bringing your experience developing marketing strategies for new products to our team. In this newly created role, you will have the chance to utilize your creativity for a global marketing campaign, making a sizable impact on our organization’s overall brand awareness.
What is FSS Marketing Looking For?
The Marketing Manager will report directly to the FSS Global Head of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. You’ll be part of the FSS Commercial Division and work closely with all members of the FSS Marketing team. Candidates should feel comfortable working independently and collaborating cross-functionally with a team to ensure marketing tactics are well executed.
This is a full-time position within the FSS organization, and includes all the benefits that entails. Candidates may be expected to travel quarterly to the FOSS headquarters in Denmark if needed.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Developing marketing strategies for new products
- Reviewing current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and developing solutions within budget constraints
- Analyzing website click-to-purchase conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales
- Brainstorming fresh advertising ideas with senior management
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Preparation of digital and printed collateral to drive leads.
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events a plus
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management and clients
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- MBA in Marketing a plus.
- At least two years' experience as a marketing manager. In SaaS a plus.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as Pardot and Demandbase.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
Please note that only candidates who can work in our future San Ramon, CA office will be considered.
We are looking for a team player who can communicate clearly with various levels of management. You should also have the ability to foster teamwork along with the ability to work independently while still functioning in a team-based environment.
Performance wise, we are looking for people who have an extraordinary attention to detail while still working under a deadline. You should bring experience in prioritizing multiple projects with a collaborative approach while demonstrating strong project management skills. You should also be self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
But above all, you should bring curiosity and a willingness to grow into your role.
In addition to these skills, you must have outstanding English communication and language skills.
What We Can Offer You
- An interesting and challenging job
- An multinational company atmosphere with a team focusing on sustainability and future-proofing the world’s food supply chain
- A flat organizational structure where all ideas are treated with due consideration
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization backed by a stable, world-renowned company in the food and agricultural industry
- A dynamic work environment with 1700+ skilled colleagues around the globe
- Matching 401k up to 3%, medical & dental health insurance, paid time off, ability to travel abroad and opportunities for advancement.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.