Corporate Events Coordinator for FOSS North America
FOSS North America
6509 Flying Cloud Dr. Suite 130
US-55344 Eden Prairie
Are you ready to take on an important role where you can add considerable value to our brand journey? Then join the leading global provider of analytics for the food and agricultural industries!
We’re looking for you to be a full-time Corporate Events Coordinator where you manage our North American tradeshows and events. This is an important project management role that helps drive customer engagement, provides sales opportunities, and builds our brand.
You are organized and project management focused
This will be an advantage when you manage and execute tradeshows and events to support our North American marketing and training activities. Success for you in this role is defined by the organized, on-budget, on-time planning, coordination and delivery of all pieces and logistics supporting the tradeshow or event. You will also demonstrate exceptional customer service. You have strong project management skills, are a creative thinker/problem solver, provide excellent communications, and highly detailed.
Your responsibilities as Corporate Events Coordinator
- Support the event calendar, as directed by the Marketing Director
- Independently plan and manage small to mid-level events and various internal and external training events; partner with departments to determine event goals, objectives, and final event logistics
- Lead the planning and coordination of larger-scale industry tradeshows - driving logistics to ensure success.
- Coordinate event logistics in partnership with internal stakeholders and external tradeshow staff or vendors
- Plan, coordinate and support local training events and activities at our corporate office
- Manage event budgets and provide creative ideas to make events unique
- Travel to 3-5 offsite events per year to support logistics at tradeshows (North America)
There are more ways in which you can qualify for this position
- 3+ years of event planning or project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, etc.) and ability to learn new software programs as needed, particularly CRM and event registration software
- Excellent written and verbal communication and human relations skills
- Self-motivated, assertive with the ability to lead others
- Multi-tasking ability in a deadline-oriented environment
What FOSS offers you
FOSS is a family-owned company, and we are proud of our high employee and customer satisfaction along with our open and team-spirited culture as well as great career opportunities. We offer competitive monetary rewards along with a great 401K package and benefits, in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field.
Apply now so we can get you onboard
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.