FOSS Service Center
- Performing triage and short-turn analysis of potential security incidents generated by security alert feeds (SIEM, XDR, User reports)
- Performing in-depth, detailed analysis of suspected incidents.
- Performing activities supporting incident/adversary containment and recovery. If needed, transfer and coordinate the incident to the appropriate party.
- Creating and reporting on actionable metrics regarding detection and response
- Identifying vulnerabilities and advising on how to remediate them
- Developing of SOC capabilities, procedures, playbooks and custom analytics
- Tuning SOC tools (parsing, false-positives)
- Taking part in enhancements, building & maintaining of implemented security controls
- Looking for automation opportunities
- At least 1-2 years of experience in IT
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems and networking protocols.
- Feel comfortable with Linux enough to maintain and operate the security toolset.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT SOC (preferably 2nd line)
- Experience with security analysis tools and techniques
- Advance English written/verbal communication skills
- Critical and creative thinking, attention to detail.
- Quick learner and interest in the security landscape
- Ability to work autonomously and to lead tasks assigned
Nice to have:
- Experience in cloud-specific security controls (Azure)
- Scripting/coding experience (preferably PowerShell, Python)
- Hold any of the following (or similar) certificates: BTL1, AZ-500, CySA+, GCED, GCDA, GCIA, GMON
- Have experience with Threat Hunting
- Have experience with Forensic Analysis
What we offer
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- On-site work with Friday remote
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
Send your application by following the link below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.