Web Platform Specialist
FOSS Service Center
Do you want to drive FOSS web sites to a new purposeful level?
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
FOSS is constantly putting more emphasis on the digital customer journey, and we are looking to fill this position as part of the team that also drives SEO/SEM/Paid SoMe and Marketing Automation. Our web site is cardinal to the prospect journey, and we are determined to keep improving the value we create through the good user experience.
Content is the value we inject into the digital journeys of our prospects. You therefore work closely with our content providers, translation agencies and visual production team to secure the best possible experience. Front-end design, upload of content and creation of landing pages are part of the daily tasks you enjoy. You challenge, suggest, collaborate and strive for the best. Hands-on experience with image/video editing and HTML will come in handy.
Is this you?
- You have minimum 3 years of experience working with a global website
- You have good understanding of the technical side of CMS
- You feel comfortable with handling many pages at the same time
- You see everything from the future customers’ perspective
- You enjoy exploring new and emerging technologies to improve the website performance
- You have an eye for detail and care about optimizing the visuals and improving functionality
- Ideally you know our CMS Sitecore by heart, but other CMSs and all the necessary analytical tools will also do
- You are passionate about improving the website and analyze the performance data diligently
- You work seamlessly in multicultural team
- You are a self-driven, enthusiastic and energetic colleague with great team spirit
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
The Web Platform Specialist is part of the Polish/Danish Demand Creation team. Based in FOSS’s Service Center (FSC) in the center of Warsaw you report to the Head of Demand Creation located in Denmark. On a daily basis, you will work closely with the Web Platform Manager. You two will be instrumental in securing the web operation as well as the further development of our sites. The 60+ colleagues in FSC form an inspiring frame for creativity and technical progress.
Your English is very good since many of your colleagues are in Denmark and all over the world because we manage the global portfolio of web sites. Our corporate language is spoken and written English.
We offer you a truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe.
If the above sounds appealing to you and you can tick off curios, humorous, and eager to make a difference, then we will be looking forward to reading your application.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Demand Creation, Mads Valentin at email@example.com or on +456021 6927.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat.
FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød, Denmark in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world.