Sr. Demand Generation Manager – FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services CA
94582 San Ramon
FOSS Software Services (FSS) is looking to fill our newly-created position of Sr. Demand Generation Manager to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
In this role you will report to the Global Head of Sales, Marketing & CS and work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. If you are data driven, strategic and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done you will fit in well. Thriving in an entrepreneurial culture mixed with strong leadership skills and creativity will help you succeed in this role.
As part of your key responsibilities, you will:
- Develop databases targeting key markets and verticals.
- Build-out a scalable demand generation function at FSS that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Manage team to attain daily activity metrics of outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads. Amplify qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet or exceed growth targets across business segments.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels. Determine the tactical mix between email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, and social.
Execute B2B campaigns
- A/B testing of campaigns to increase success rate.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Work with the content team to create compelling and consistent messaging for email and social media campaigns.
- Set program goals, analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights, and make data-based adjustments.
- Develop our account-based marketing programs to help land and expand key accounts.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR and other relevant regulations.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS markets.
- At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company.
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, experience with Salesforce and Pardot is a strong asset.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
In addition to these skills, you must have outstanding English communication and language skills. Please note that only candidates who can work in our future San Ramon, CA office will be considered.
Ready to embark our new division´s journey?
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon!
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.