FullStack .NET Developer / Web Developer
Nils Foss Allé 1
We are looking for a FullStack .NET Developer to join our team in Warsaw and support ongoing projects implementation in the area of E-Commerce and Marketing, such as Public Web, Webshop and OCU. Your main responsibility as our new Developer is to implement programming functionalities following best IT standards. As a FullStack Developer at FOSS you will work closely with the E-Commerce and Demand Creation teams - Developers, IT Analyst and Product Owner.
What will you do?
- Supporting implementation of new features by choosing the right implementation methods and ensuring that development standards are met.
- Supporting implementation of complex projects integrating Salesforce, SAP, Auth0, custom WebShop based on Sitecore and other connected solutions.
- Technical assessment of changes within E-commerce and Marketing area.
- Ensure compliance with FOSS processes and templates.
- Suggesting improvements to the existing solutions in the area of E-commerce and Marketing.
- Sharing time between project and application maintenance changes.
- Taking part in planning meetings.
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience as a fullstack or backend developer
- Programming - .ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET MVC 5
- HTML, CSS
- IIS server hands-on knowledge,
- MS SQL (T-SQL) database knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Writing good quality code and unit testing
- Task-oriented mindset
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce Community
- Knowledge of Sitecore CMS
- Knowledge of Azure or other cloud platform
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps or similar tool
- Experience with code review and pair programming
- Experience with global E-commerce roll-out implementation
What can we offer you?
Being a Developer at FOSS means that you will get an interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field. We provide a stable working environment with benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance, lunch with pyszne.pl, fruits and sweets. You will also benefit from:
- Flexible working time
- Work-life balance.
- Healthy and motivating workplace environment.
- Trainings and certifications.
- A great office location in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street.
- Regular level
- Employment contract
- Start: ASAP
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.