FOSS Service Center
Nils Foss Allé 1
FOSS is very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We provide analytics beyond measure to add value to our customers by improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural production. It guides our work and describes the very essence of FOSS and the purpose of what we do.
Do you have a track record in project management and productivity improvement? Are you motivated by leading complex system changes and helping your colleagues become more productive in delivering projects ensuring success criteria are realized? Then you could be the new project manager we are looking for.
What will you do?
As a Project Manager you will be part of Foss Service Center in Warsaw and lead IT related projects. The main responsibility of the Project Manager is to successfully drive the technology projects incl. implementations of IT systems, plan and manage all aspects of projects from initiation through to delivery, work closely with IT and Business Team, understand business requirements and technical complexity behind them, build a solid project plan, proactively identify and manage risks & issues, coordinate day-to-day project team work and facilitate team meetings, organize Steering Committees, support testing phase, plan the roll-out, cutover and post-implementation activities. Additionally, the Project Manager will focus on effective stakeholders engagement and expectations management, providing transparency & reporting on the project progress and communication & change management.
In parallel, as part of the innovative PMO team, you will assist & identify, describe and implement possible process improvement initiatives due to the main project. Based on “Keep it simple” our ambition is to deliver on time and on budget. You will be part of a small growing team with high focus to improve cross functional project maturity.
What we expect from you?
To be successful in this role you must have strong business & IT knowledge, be able to speak in front of the steering group, take the lead and show the way, be a link between Business and IT, as well as everyone involved in the project.
- 5+ years of documented experience in project management running medium-large scale technology projects
- Strong project management skills and IT systems implementation experience gained within an international, cross-functional matrix environment
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle and Agile methodology
- Experience and success with implementation of ERP systems / SAP would be an advantage
- Key player with solid experiences maintaining project management general principles
- Academical background and high communicating skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence others
- Ability to make connections with others and gain their confidence is an essential component in being successful in the job
- Ability to see potentials and improvements everywhere
- Ability to travel internationally
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Project management certification desired (PMP, PRINCE2, SAP Activate)
To join our team you would have following characteristics: Result oriented, flexible, team player - not least a positive mindset
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field.
- Stable working environment.
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Healthy and motivating workplace environment.
- Trainings and certifications.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street.
FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat.
FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.