FOSS North America Process Sales Manager
FOSS North America
6509 Flying Cloud Dr. Suite 130
US-55344 Eden Prairie
Join the leading global provider of analytics for the food and agricultural industries
We’re looking for a Process Sales Manager who together with our North American sales team will take our thriving business of process instruments and services to the next level. You will need to cultivate relationships of large global and national key accounts and articulate our value proposition on how our solutions will benefit their business.
Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, manage, and develop pipeline and have a strong record in process sales for the food/ag industries. You are comfortable taking initiative and work across teams in a small, but structured environment. This position requires a self-starter who is creative, collaborative, organized, and highly responsive. You are a team player; you focus on the goals of the team and look for opportunities to add value to accomplish the tasks.
The Process Sales Manager will work out of a home office. Travel required primary within North America. This position reports to the President. There are no direct reports to this position for the time being.
- Grow our sales of process instruments. You will be responsible for overall sales performance that meets and maximizes customer satisfaction while meeting sales goals. We expect that you already have a history of surpassing sales targets and maintaining a high producing sales pipeline.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify FOSS solutions that meet the customer’s needs.
- Maintain and develop relationships with target segments either through in-person or virtual meetings.
- You understand project management and can set milestones, define success criteria and execute on time.
- Compile learning and share best practices across sales and service teams to achieve best possible outcomes for us and our customers – collecting feedback is essential in this role.
- Track and report performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Represent, communicate, and champion FOSS
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proactive - a self-starter, driven to problem-solve
- Able to establish strong relationships and work cooperatively
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- 5-7 years of experience in business-to-business sales, preferably in food/ag industries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Business Administration or Science
- Skillset in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel, Salesforce experience is a plus
An interesting and challenging job with focus on customer engagement and growth.
FOSS is a family-owned company, and we are proud of our high employee and customer satisfaction along with our open culture and great career opportunities.
We offer competitive monetary rewards, a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field.
The next step towards your journey at FOSS
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon possible.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product.
FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat.
FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.