HR Operations & Analytics Specialist
Nils Foss Allé 1
FOSS is very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We provide analytics beyond measure to add value to our customers by improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural production. It guides our work and describes the very essence of FOSS and the purpose of what we do.
We are looking for HR Operations & Analytics Specialist, who will take responsibilities of optimize HR operations processes and be the owner of HR IT systems to drive our processes smoothly. Further, develop and run organizational analytics will also be a key responsibility.
- As an owner of HR operations processes, maintain and develop workflows in close cooperation with other HR colleagues and IT
- Identify opportunities for optimization, recommend methods, plan, and implement in cooperation with other HR colleagues and IT.
- Manage SAP HCM
- Be the contact to IT, raise tickets for enhancements and added functionality
- Time Management for production and employees in Denmark and Poland
- Compensation Management
- Organizational structure management in SAP and org charts
- Manager and Employee Self Service
- HR IT systems owner (Ennova, Absorb, Visma).
- Develop and provide HR analytics using business intelligence tools
- Drive our HR IT and process development projects (new identity tool implementation One Identity, Fiori user interface, SAP enhancements, Absorb (LMS) integration for customers)
- Provide support for compensation administration for Bonus, Salary Review and Benchmarking
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a master’s degree holder with minimum 3 years of experience as SAP Super User.
- Experience with HR analytics and HR process optimization
- Very good command of both, Polish and English, since many of your colleagues are in Denmark and all over the world. Our corporate language is spoken and written English.
- Strong team player, detail oriented with proactive way of working
What do we offer?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
Based in FOSS’s Service Center (FSC) in the center of Warsaw you will report to Payroll and HR Operations in Denmark. You will be part of an international HR team.
We offer you a truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe. Our organization is very flats so you will be involved in strategic planning as well as practical execution.
If the above sounds appealing to you and you can tick off curious, detail oriented, humorous and eager to make a difference then we will be looking forward to reading your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.