Web Architect (E-Commerce)
FOSS Service Center
Nils Foss Allé 1
Web Architect (E-Commerce)
We are looking for Web Architect to join our team in Warsaw and support ongoing projects implementation in the area of e-commerce. The main responsibility of the Architect is to provide best practices in the context of the solution architecture and IT standards, building the roadmap of TO-BE solutions in the E-commerce area and enforcing the right architectural decisions are made.
What will you do?
- Design sound, scalable, and high-performing solutions of the E-commerce (Webshop and Customer Community Portal)
- Supporting implementation of new features by choosing the right implementation methods and ensuring that architectural requirements and standards are considered
- Providing support to functional and technical consultants and developers
- Supporting implementation of complex projects integrating Salesforce, SAP, Auth0, custom Webshop based on Sitecore and other connected solutions
- Preparing and conducting workshops to gather business requirements and discuss technical solutions
- Solution proposal and assessment of projects and change requests within e-commerce area
- Ensure compliance with FOSS processes and templates
- Suggesting improvements to the existing solutions in the area of e-commerce
- Providing architecture support and best practices to the client and business applications team
- Maintain the technical documentation
- Building roadmap for mid and long-term IT solutions within e-commerce area
- Planning platforms upgrades, migrations to cloud/on premise
- Making strategic decisions in the area of e-commerce platforms future in cooperation with team members and management board
What we expect from you?
- 5+ years of experience as Web Architect, Solution Architect, E-Commerce Architect, Senior Backend Engineer
- Knowledge of digital transformation, collaboration and analytics tools (Salesforce community cloud, google analytics, Sendgrid, Sitecore, Auth0 or similar products)
- High level knowledge about integration between multiple cloud and on-premise platforms providing data from/to e-commerce solutions (SAP, Salesforce, Webshop, CRM)
- Very good knowledge of integration technologies and architecture
- Experience with global e-commerce roll-out implementations
- Customer and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience in collaboration with several implementation partners
- Experience in software implementation project
- Willingness to take responsibility and making decisions
- Being familiar with node.js.
- Knowledge of Sitecore CMS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Auth0 is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of integration technologies (REST, SOAP, OData or similar).
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- Scandinavian style of work based on trust and team work
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Work-life balance
- Healthy and motivating workplace environment
- Trainings and certifications