QA Engineer - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer with Analytical skills to ensure the quality of a web product built as a set of multiple services. A good candidate is a person who is focused on making excellent quality software for people, not just breaking things. Apart from testing the application, a person would need to contribute to test scripts (checklists) development, that will be used by Test Automation Engineers.
We expect you to help us in ensuring the quality of the web application, taking an active role in designing and executing functional and non-functional tests. To assist you with this endeavor we also have automated tests, that decrease the regression effort on UI and API levels.
As a QA Engineer, you will convert complex use cases into clean and reusable test scenarios. Your test design knowledge will assist in testing the UI and business logic of the application. That’s why we think that having a knowledge of ISTQB Technical Test Analyst is a major advantage.
You will be working closely with product owners and developers who are ready to support ongoing issues and challenges in testing, both technical and functional.
The candidate we are looking for should be able to:
- Show a good proficiency in spoken and written English
- Understand Black-box test design techniques
- Be able to decide on priorities for test efforts based on the findings
- Provide meaningful inputs for the test coverage & test run statistics
- Triaging defects and communicate related risks
- Have a friendly attitude for cross team collaboration
- Assist Product Owners in defining and prioritizing work into sprints
- 3+ years of manual testing and test design experience
- Experience with testing RESTful applications, preferably using Postman
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably in Azure DevOps.
- Ability to work with multiple technologies with the capacity to pick up new ones as required
- Ready to take ownership over the Test Design process
- Systems thinking, the ability to understand and test critical options for interaction between the user and the system
- Analytical mindset, high level of attention to detail, ability to formulate a problem clearly and concisely
- Security and Performance testing minded attitude to QA activities
- Agile mindset for task and process management
- Foss is a Danish company which means that we have a Scandinavian style of work based on trust and teamwork
- Stable working environment
- Contract B2B
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- New office located in the center of Warsaw on Chmielna Street
- Integration events
- Flexible working time
- Professional training & courses
Send us your application via the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast-growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.