Content Marketing - Social Media Specialist - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
We develop and operate software services that improves safety, sustainability and efficiency for hundreds of food and agricultural companies across the world. Would you like to put your creativity to use in a new position, to help grow our brand?
We are looking for a candidate who possess strong writing and research skills to join our growing company as a Content Writer/Social Media Specialist. You will focus on developing engaging written and visual content for our website, sales collateral and thus play a key part of growing our business.
You will help strengthen our brand
FOSS has recently established a new business division, FOSS Software Services (FSS), focusing entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already work closely with.
You will be creating content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, sales decks, and the company website. You will also be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. These include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram along with other channels. Your passion for social media as a communication tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
You’ll be working with all aspects of Social Media Marketing
From input on strategy over polishing and proof-reading content, to communicating with social media followers; you’ll balance it all. But more specifically, your working days could be characterized by these activities:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Developing content for our new international website, creating whitepapers, blogs, articles, and product descriptions.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
To ensure that your message is original and on point, you’ll also conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
Using SEO best practice is a matter of course to you, just like your curiosity and staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
What we are looking for
You will be a vital part of a growing marketing team where you will have a huge impact on creating the foundation of the content and social media presence surrounding our new brand. This role requires a high level of creativity mixed with a strong attention to detail. Besides this, we imagine that you bring:
- Experience in SaaS
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field or equivalent working experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Basic understanding and experience with writing related to SEO
- Strategic thinker with the ability to easily handle change
- You are organized and can prioritize tasks on the fly.
- Must have great interpersonal communications skills.
- Proactive and positive team player with a willingness to learn, deliver and receive feedback, and tackle any tasks that arise
- Lastly, you put an honor in writing both long in-depth content as well as brief and sharp communicative messages.
- Medical insurance – Coverage effective 1st day of employment
- Dental insurance- Coverage effective 1st day of employment
- 401k – Company matches up to 50% to 6% contributed
- Flexible Spending Account
- 11 Holidays per year
- PTO -15 days per year 1
Why you belong here
- With approx. 1,700 employees, FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey.
- Our new division FSS is expected to count 100 employees before the end of 2023 and will be based at FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød, Denmark as well as hubs in Copenhagen and Warsaw.
- We anticipate continued expansion in our software services, so there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table, take ownership, and make a real difference. You will be part of creating a working culture where we have fun and learn quickly, whilst benefiting from the long-term focus of the FOSS company.
Ready to embark our new division´s journey?
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please note that we only consider applications received through the link below. For further information regarding the job, please feel free to contact Michael Khoury, Global Head of Sales, Marketing & CS (+1 1415-640-1951 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.