Head of Sales EMEA - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Are you the best in selling B2B SaaS and cloud-based enterprise software, and ready to join our newly established business division?
FOSS is a family-driven company that has been in the business for many years, but the increased demand and pressure on providing food of high quality in sustainable ways requires new thinking and smarter ways of operating. We have high ambitions, and you will play an important role in this new journey.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales executive, to take responsibility for all sales in the EMEA region, while reporting to the Global Head of Sales & Marketing for FOSS Software Services.
FOSS Software Services Division is part of the FOSS group, but has 100% focus on delivering software services to food and agri customers around the world. We supply the majority of the TOP100 Food companies in the world with analytical solutions and digital services, but our ambitions reach further. Our vision is “Feeding food value chains with trust, quality and insights”. For over thirty years, data science has been at the heart of driving the accuracy, speed, and convenience of our analytical solutions. The new offerings from FSS will expand the range of insights, reporting services and decision support tools we provide for our customers.
Demand is huge and we believe you have an appetite for closing big deals
We have several thousand installations and a logo page like no other in the industry. In this position, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Owning the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing and working with new and existing customers in the EMEA region within the scope of FSS products and services.
- Planning and reaching ambitious sales targets
- Developing a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximizing revenue in your territory
- Coordinating and collaborating with delivery teams on handover and initiation of projects and participation in start-up status meetings with clients during the project process
- Prospecting, building, and maintaining a strong pipeline
- Negotiating contracts, migrating existing customers to new offerings
- Developing and leveraging customer relationships to expand usage with new teams and departments
- Working closely with other FSS regional sales executes, marketing, customer success. product, and operations teams to create results.
- Working with FOSS instrument sales organisation and our global key account team to optimize sales processes and share of wallet.
- Min. 5 years' experience of B2B SaaS Sales
- Impressive track record in similar role
- Experience in managing the complete sales process
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to build strong relationships with prospects
- Entrepreneurial spirit and tech savvy
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) - other languages such as Spanish, French, German, Danish is a plus.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage or Feed industry, Quality management and Food Safety area is a huge plus.
People describe you as an excellent communicator with people management skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. You are a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and know how to inspire the rest of the sales team. You possess a strong drive for results and a go getter personality.
What we offer:
- A chance to make a huge impact on the division's growth and success
- The opportunity to move the needle on how we use the planet's resources
- Offices in Hillerød or Copenhagen
- Time to influence the go to market and sales approach before launch
- Exciting fast-paced global SaaS environment
- Some travel to be expected
Join the FOSS Group
And take on a challenging job in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to have a high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development. We have a flat organizational structure and informal company culture with an open-minded and collegial spirit. FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey.
Ready to join us?
Send your application by using the link below. We review applications and conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Cecilie Leroux Rye, HR Partner for the Software Services Division at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.