Information Security and Process Manager - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
We are looking for an Information security and process excellence Manager for FOSS Software Services, our newly established business division, focusing entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already works closely with.
FOSS is a family-driven company that has been in the business for many years, but the increased demand and pressure on providing food of high quality in sustainable ways requires new thinking and smarter ways of operating. We have high ambitions, and you will play an important role in this new journey.
Welcome to FOSS Software Services Division (FSS)
We are part of the FOSS group, but have 100% focus on delivering software services to food and agri customers around the world. We supply the majority of the TOP100 Food companies in the world with analytical solutions and digital services, but our ambitions reach further. Our vision is “Feeding food value chains with trust, quality and insights”. For over 30 years, data science has been at the heart of driving the accuracy, speed and convenience of our analytical solutions. The new offerings from FSS will expand the range of insights, reporting services and decision support tools we provide for our customers.
Join an exciting fast-paced global SaaS environment within a value based family owned company
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for ensuring our services are safe and cyber risks are reduced
- Ensuring we have the right internal processes to best support our business
- Being responsible for keeping relevant certifications and compliance to local regulations
- Liaison with customers information security teams when needed
- Participating in the extended FOSS Group Information Security network
- Ensuring FSS maintains a proactive continuous improvement mindset
- Securing FSS has the right level of governance to fulfill our objectives
What you bring to the table
- The ideal candidate has an education at BA or MA level, but experience from a similar role is more important and relevant experience is paramount, where it is crucial to have a broad IT security understanding as well as an academic approach
- You are expected to keep up to date with cybersecurity agenda
- It is crucial that you are pragmatic and do not "blindly" follow standards for the sake of the standards, but instead take cybersecurity seriously and have it at the center of the assessment
- Experience with ITIL type frameworks or other process management philosophies and pragmatic implementation of those.
- Consulting experience with process optimization and information security is a plus
It is key that you are passionate about data security, new technologies, data policy. People working with you describe you as both big-picture-savvy and detail-oriented, capable of juggling between tasks that often vary in scale and scope. You are comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing and creative environments
What we offer
- A chance to work closely with the management team of the FOSS Software Services Division, while working with cutting edge technologies, accelerating your skillset and career opportunities
- With approx. 1,500 employees, FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey.
- Our new division FSS is expected to count 100 employees before the end of 2023 and will be based at FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød, Denmark and in Warsaw, Poland. We will, in addition to these established locations, add a dedicated hub in central Copenhagen - we anticipate increased digital business development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table, take ownership, and make a real difference. You will be part of creating a working culture where we have fun and learn quickly, whilst benefiting from the long-term focus of the FOSS company
We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your application by using the link below. We will review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. If you want to hear more or have questions, feel free to contact Cecilie Leroux Rye, HR Partner for the Software Services Division: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.