Global CRM implementation project manager
Customer & Sales Support
Headquartered in Hilleroed, Denmark, FOSS is an international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
FOSS Customer & Sales Support is looking for a Global CRM implementation project manager with a unique combination of project management and personal skills. Maybe that person is you?
FOSS has chosen to change supplier from SAP to Salesforce (CRM and field service management) and we expect to start implementation during 3rd quarter of 2018. Already now, we will start planning and updating our core processes and hence we are searching for a person who can start as soon as possible.
As our new CRM project manager, you will become part of FOSS Customer and Sales Support (CSS) organization with reference to the Head of Global Support and PMO. You will have the overall project responsibility for the CRM implementation and manage a team of project managers and team members from our internal departments; IT, Sales, Logistics as well as external implementation partners. In the project, you will be reporting to the VP for CSS and to FOSS Corporate Management, who will act as the project steering committee.
FOSS has just embarked on a new digital strategy “Analytics Beyond Measure” with great ambitions to transform FOSS from being a company engineering solutions to a company delivering the intelligent data or recommendations customers need to optimize and grow their businesses. For the right person this position is an excellent opportunity to join a company on a digital transformation with great opportunities for future growth and carrier development.
Your daily work place will be FOSS Innovation Centre, Hillerod, Denmark, with frequent domestic & overseas travels to global sales subsidiaries. You can expect on average 50 travel days per year.
- Lead FOSS CRM implementation projects to completion and take responsibility for team members’ delivery.
- Responsible for defining the project scope and - plan and ensuring that the project's goals and deliveries are aligned with FOSS strategy and other projects
- Monitor that the project is heading in the right direction and will be delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget
- Ensure that project changes are documented and approved by the project sponsor and steering committee
- Organizes the project team structure and decision-making framework defining the roles and accountabilities that have to be assigned to team members
- Leads the project in an efficient manner coordinating with different levels of the organization and motivating the team members to meet specified deadlines and following the project objectives
- Ensure that project deviations and showstoppers are escalated and that issues are addresses in a timely manner
- Responsible for communicating project progress to all the project's stakeholders and responsible for providing efficient and consistent project performance reporting
The person we are looking for has:
- Relevant education and solid experience from similar projects
- Experience with salesforce implementation is an advantage
- Is fluent in English – written and spoken. Proficiency in other languages is a clear advantage.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience and relevant education
- Experience with scoping and setting clear targets for projects and managing project deliverables and milestones in a global organization
- Experience in securing a clear division of roles and responsibilities in the project teams and is able to manage troubled teams/projects and bring them to success
- Strategic mind-set and strategic in approach: understands and addresses inter-dependencies and real issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of management and personnel
- Proactive and accountable
- Great people management skills - Can motivate and inspire project teams to achieve objectives
- Good collaborative and decision-making skills
- Is solution-oriented, manages time and effectively handles project showstoppers and secures progress
- Ability to find creative solutions to resolve complex, difficult problems
- Strong relationship building skills with a customer focus
Send your application using the link below. We evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact FOSS Customer & Sales Support Head of Global Support, Kathrine Christensen, at KACH@foss.dk or +45 27 61 69 39.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.
We live in a world with a fast growing population and to meet the growing demand for food, the global food production will have to increase by 60 per cent by 2050. The world’s population is becoming wealthier and the global middle class is growing, which create new food demands. This means the food producers need to find smarter ways to make the best use of our valuable resources and to eliminate food waste. At FOSS, we have the know-how to help companies address these global trends and turn them into opportunities – in a way where sustainability and good business go hand in hand.
The family-owned FOSS Company was founded in 1956. FOSS headquarters are based in Hillerød, Denmark and development and production takes place in Denmark and China. FOSS products are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 30 countries. FOSS employs around 1,400 highly qualified employees worldwide.