Ürögi Fasor 2/A
We are looking for a Controller to our Administration office currently consisting of Finance, QA, Facility and IT functions. In the following years, our company Soft Flow as part of the FOSS group expands considerably within R&D bioanalytical services, and therefore focus is on adjusting administrative procedures, including Finance to support the scalable organization and continuous integration with FOSS.
The Controller in Finance is responsible for managing and conducting tasks as:
- Accounting: journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, month-end closing & reporting both locally and to the FOSS group
- Controlling: Both functions (R&D, Production, Inventory etc.) and specific cost accounts and accounting principles and practice
- Contract obligations with specific reporting towards external partners (HIPA, Deloitte a.o.)
- LEAN effective finance administration supporting integration to similar functions in FOSS
- Stakeholder management towards FOSS’ management in Finance, and in addition to authorities and other external partners within public and legal areas e.g. (Lawyer, Tax, Payroll)
As Controller, you go in front and define efficient processes for finance in cooperation with the management teams (local, corporate). You are active in the frequent contact with our Danish headquarter colleagues in Finance, and you cooperate and take part of our local management team’s activities, where you take the lead to implementing and communicating new processes. You ensure compliance to regulations and areas for improvement, and reports to management.
With the ambitious growth plans for Soft Flow, focus is on optimization, integration and implementation thereby supporting Change Management activities with continuous improvement of process performance.
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant college and/or university degree, professional qualification within accounting and administration
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standard, corporate reporting, tax legislation
- +5 years’ relevant experience, preferably from Financial and Accountancy role from a multinational environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of English in speech and writing
- Knowledge of SAP is preferably
Soft Flow offers an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. At Soft Flow, we value our employees. Cooperation based upon confidence, straightforward communication and clear objectives gives job satisfaction and good colleagues. We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation. We value work life balance and flexibility.
Send your application using the link below.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Soft Flow Hungary
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 30 highly qualified employees. In the coming years we expand considerably and moves to new facilities in Pécs. Follow us on www.softflow.hu.
In 2016, the Danish company FOSS acquired Soft Flow. FOSS creates end-to-end solutions that secure and improve food quality. From raw material to finished product. Our analysis instruments refine measurements into information management that enables businesses to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste and bigger yields. Controlling cost and quality across all sectors and value chains, we help food and agricultural producers limit the number of human errors, scale their business faster and reduce manual labor as well as labor costs. We call it analytics beyond measure. You can read about FOSS at www.fossanalytics.com.
FOSS employs more than 1400 people working all over the world. The analysis instruments are marketed and sold through a global network of sales subsidiaries in 28 countries and by more than 75 dedicated distributors spread over Europe, Americas, Africa, Middle East, Asia, and Australia.