Senior / Lead Backend C# developer
Pellérdi út 91/B
+36 20 284 0586
Join Soft Flow as a Senior / Lead C# (Backend) Developer and be part of creating market leading, innovative instruments for the food and agricultural industry and thus support sustainable use of our planets agricultural resources.
Your primary tasks will involve
- Develop and maintain the instrument software and software platform written in C# .NET (using the latest technologies)
- Improve and refactor existing solution to accommodate new requirements and adapt new technologies
- Enhance the SW architecture to meet the strategic goals of the product
- Design, implement, test and document the solution
- Collaborate with Product Owners and domain specialists (located in both Hungary & Denmark) to specify the requirements
- Short trips to Denmark (3-10 days / year) to improve cooperation with HQ
- A career where you can grow in expertise & learn new technologies
- Exciting, multidisciplinary and challenging projects where you have serious impact on the outcome
- Healthy work-life balance, flexible work time with hybrid home office possibilities
- A job in an international, stable and innovative company
- We have a flat, informal and open-minded company culture
- Good collegial spirit, a well-functioning community
- Well-equipped canteen with delicious coffee and other drinks
- At least 5 years’ experience in C# (.NET) development
- BSc or MSc in software engineering or computer science
- Experience with .NET Core / .NET 6+
- Knowledge of multiple design patterns, SOLID & clean code principles
- Experience with cloud application development is an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) framework
- Strong motivation to learn new technologies, programming language features
- Ability to understand complex requirements and solutions
- Ability to see the big picture meanwhile taking care about the details
- Team player attitude
- Good communication skills both in English and Hungarian
Send us your application via the link below.
We screen applications as they come in, so apply now - better today than tomorrow! Any questions can be directed to Gábor Lehotai at firstname.lastname@example.org
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
Founded in the USA in 1988 Soft Flow moved to Hungary in 1992. Soft Flow is the leading biotechnology company in the fields of flow cytometry and food/feed safety with 20 years of experience in R&D and cooperation with market leaders in the global industry. In 2017, the Hungarian Brands program awarded our company as one of the most innovative brands. Based in Pécs Soft Flow currently employs over 90 highly qualified employees.
Follow us on www.softflow.com.
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change.
FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.