1. Protect your investment and get peace of mind
Regular service extends instrument lifetime by making sure that your instrument is adjusted, recalibrated, cleaned and fine-tuned on a regular basis.
With a service agreement, dedicated service engineers make sure that instrument components are replaced before they are worn-out. This secures that you always have reliable analytical results and prevents time-consuming and possible costly instrument breakdowns and repairs.
2. Get full value of your investment and keep expenses within budget
A FossCare service agreement is comparable to an insurance policy allowing you to maintain your instruments at a fixed low rate and save money on expensive repairs.
- Extend your instrument lifetime significantly with Extended Warranty and continuous Preventive Maintenance where wear parts are changed preventively.
- Get expert assistance on minor adjustments whenever you need it using our phone and web-based support.
- Access to industry leading support combined with discounts on training, spare parts, reagents, consumables, and software upgrades
3. Keep production running to protect your business
Unnecessary and unplanned downtime can bring the entire production process to a halt at great expense.
In many industries today, from food to feed and grain, businesses are dependent on a constant flow of analytical data from the production process to secure product quality and profit. Similarly, commercial and raw milk testing laboratories are dependent on high throughput and a continuous flow of results, sometimes on a 24/7 basis. At grain receival stations where grain suppliers bring grain for testing upon delivery, instrument downtime simply means that business goes elsewhere.
This is why many producers today, rely on a service agreement to ensure maximum uptime and keep their business running.
4. There’s a service solution to fit your production
FossCare service solutions come with different options to fit your needs, but how do you decide which package is right for your business?
No matter which solution you have, there is always a small risk of instrument breakdown. However, owners of sophisticated instruments require a higher degree of maintenance and repair, and therefore have a lot to benefit from a service agreement that will increase the level of production security, extend instrument lifetime and eliminate expensive repairs.
Another aspect to consider is how dependent your business is on keeping production running. In a meat plant, for example, instrument breakdown means a complete stop of production and a subsequent loss of profit.
FossCare Premium Plus
If you run a complex production, set-up with sophisticated instruments, and your business is highly dependent on continuous reliable results, the FossCare Premium Plus is recommended:
- Your instrument will be maintained on a regular basis, thus minimizing the risk of a breakdown
- If you do experience a breakdown or similar problem, FOSS will respond fast to resolve it
- The factory warranty on your instrument will be doubled (from 1 to 2 years)
- You get extended warranty on certain parts for up to 10 years and will receive a preventive maintenance kit
- Receive special discounts on training of your operators, reagents and consumables as well as spare parts
Standard and Basic FossCare
With a Standard or Basic FossCare service solution, you get a 2-year extended factory warranty, plus regular instrument maintenance, minimizing the risk of unplanned downtime.
We recommend the Standard and Basic FossCare packages for owners of simpler, more robust instruments requiring predictability in terms of expenses, but with a production set-up that can keep running during instrument downtime, thereby allowing for a slightly higher risk of ad hoc repairs, but at a lower cost.
5. More than 10.000 instruments are covered today
When we ask our customers why they have chosen a FossCare service agreement, the one thing everyone agrees on is that it gives you peace of mind, knowing that:
- A trusted service engineer will maintain your instrument at regular intervals, at a fixed cost
- Regular adjustment, recalibration, cleaning and fine-tuning ensures that you can always trust the measurements from your instrument
- You can avoid unforeseen expenses when replacement parts are covered by a FossCare Insurance of critical parts