Occupational Health and Safety Specialist
5, 3-4 Anzed Court
3170 Mulgrave VIC
Are you a highly skilled and motivated Occupational Health and Safety Specialist seeking an exciting opportunity to lead quality initiatives within a dynamic and progressive organization? Look no further! We have the perfect role for you, offering a diverse range of responsibilities and a chance to shape the future of our quality management practices.
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. We thrive on excellence and innovation.
- Drive Compliance and Regulatory Excellence
- Play a vital role in ensuring compliance with industry-specific regulations, standards, and certifications
- Champion Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S)
- Commitment to creating a safe and healthy work environment.
- Lead our OH&S initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain robust safety protocols
- Foster Continuous Improvement
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Draw upon your strong analytical skills and identify areas for enhancement and implement effective strategies to optimize our quality management systems.
- Possess a proven track record in OH&S.
- Deep understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements in the Australasian Food and Agriculture industries.
- Continuous improvement methodologies and experience with documentation.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills will be essential to drive change and ensure the success of quality initiatives.
By joining FOSS you will be part of a passionate team. We are dedicated to achieving the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction and we value your expertise and innovative ideas, empowering you to make a lasting impac
You get a chance to make a significant impact and lead the charge in quality management within our organization - and hopefully propel your career to new heights
Join us as our Quality Manager and be part of a vibrant team that values your expertise, offers excellent career growth opportunities, and provides a supportive work environment.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects it has on climate change.
FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40,000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety, and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1,700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.