Dedicated ISMS Manager with a strong desire to improve the current practices
Nils Foss Allé 1
Lene Uhre Hansen
+45 2761 6889
Are you a dedicated Information Security professional ready to take on a new challenge? Join our team at FOSS as an ISMS Manager and play a crucial role in safeguarding our organization's assets. This a new position at FOSS so this is your opportunity to help us establish the future role of our new ISMS Manager.
We hope you are a strong team player with an invididual drive
We are looking for an ISMS Manager responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the Information Security Management System (ISMS) within the organization. This role primarily focuses on planning, coordinating, and overseeing security policies, procedures, and practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information. The ISMS Manager is also the driving force in compliance with industry standards and regulations, such as ISO 27001, GDPR, and NIS2.
The ISMS Manager is part of our devoted QA department, to enhance the great synergies between the required management systems across ISO standards. Our team consists of nine engaged colleagues working across the entire organization. We are dedicated, ambitious, and aware that if all contribute and work together, our outcome will be better. We care for each other and love a good laugh. We are located at the FOSS Innovation Center in Hillerød.
You will gain an outgoing role, where you through audits, workshops, and daily dialogue will teach and guide your colleagues toward an increased understanding and focus on information security. So, your personality and mindset are crucial. You should bring a passionate attitude towards organizational security challenges and be a collaborative team player striving to continuously improve information security management. We expect that you bring a flexible and self-motivated mindset, engaged to create value for the FOSS Security program based on best practices.
your main responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain and further improve our Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Participate in regular risk assessments to evaluate and enhance our security posture.
- Promote security awareness among our employees.
- Maintain comprehensive security documentation, including policies, procedures, and security controls.
- Continuously evolve the FOSS security framework.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 27000 family, NIST SP 800-series, and similar security standards & frameworks.
- Professional certifications like ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, CISSP, or CISM are a major advantage.
- Prior experience in information security management and risk assessment. Plus three years in the Information Security domain, with an experience in Security Management, would be preferred.
- Being comfortable with technical writing and documentation.
- Knowledge about security concepts for software development, cloud system operation, and office IT.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English at a professional level.
We offer a global job in a successful team
An interesting and challenging job in an international relaxed atmosphere with a strong focus on successful strategy execution and change management. We emphasize a high level of personal drive and responsibility as well as success as a team.
FOSS is a global company, and we have strong cooperation with our colleagues distributed across the globe. Being part of the QA team at FOSS means that you will be working with super knowledgeable colleagues in a great team atmosphere, where we strive to be and act as one team – regardless of location, background, and roles.
Please apply today as we look forward to hearing from you
We conduct interviews regularly, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible through the link provided in the ad. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact QA Director Lene Uhre Hansen at +45 2761 6889.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
We in FOSS are on a mission and we sincerely hope you will join us!
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.