FOSS Service Center
FOSS is very proud of contributing to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We provide analytics beyond measure to add value to our customers by improving quality and optimizing food and agricultural production. It guides our work and describes the very essence of FOSS and the purpose of what we do.
For FOSS Service Center we are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team in Warsaw and support Salesforce implementation project, provide best practices in the context of the solution development and IT standards.
What will you do?
- Develop scalable, and high-performing and secure solutions on the Salesforce Platform.
- Implementation of new features on Salesforce Platform in close cooperation with Salesforce Architect
- Develop in Apex and Lightning Web Components Framework
- Manage users, data, and security issues within SF environment
- Participate in design, code, and test reviews throughout the project life cycle to identify issues.
- Assists in unit test case development
- Development of applications with external services and web-services integration.
- Conducts impact analysis
- Providing support to functional Salesforce consultants
- Supporting implementation of complex projects integrating Salesforce with other platforms (SAP, custom solutions)
- Solution proposal and assessment of projects and change requests within Salesforce area.
- Supporting system deployments
- Following CI/CD process
- Ensure compliance with FOSS processes and templates
- Suggesting improvements to the current Salesforce/integration solutions
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience as a developer (proven with certificates)
- Solid knowledge of the Salesforce Platform
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems (SAP, custom applications)
- Experience with global Salesforce roll-out implementation
- Customer and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
What can we offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Work-life balance with the Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- Stable employment contract
- Additional benefits such as platform “Kafeteria. My Benefit”, private health care, private insurance
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka Street
To apply for the position, please send your application by using the link below. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including a photo or age in your application.
Today, more than 8 billion people worldwide depend on nutritional food. Tons of food is being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges from field to fork. One of them, obviously, is the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven, and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as the global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety, and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.