Fullstack .Net Developer
FOSS Service Center
About the job:
FOSS is looking for Full-Stack Developer to join our team in Warsaw who will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing frontend (70%) and backend (30%) for a web application and supporting ongoing projects implementation in the area of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce. Full-Stack Developer works closely with the Solution Architect, Developers, IT Analyst and Product Owner.
What will you do?
- Implementing optimized and high-performing solutions written in HTML, CSS, Angular, AngularJS (Typescript), jQuery, .NET, C# and Sitecore CMS framework.
- Designing, implementing, testing, and documenting the solution
- Assessing technical changes.
- Suggesting improvements to the existing solutions
- Sharing time between project and application maintenance changes.
- Taking part in planning meetings.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and new technologies within web development
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years experience in Typescript
- 2+ years working experience with .NET framework (C# -.ASP.NET Core MVC, ASP.NET MVC 5)
- Experience with Cloud technologies – preferably MS Azure
- IIS server hands-on knowledge,
- MS SQL (T-SQL) database knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Writing good quality code and unit testing
- Experience with code review and pair programming
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Auth0 or similar authentication and authorization platform
- Knowledge of Sitecore CMS.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps or similar tool
- Knowledge of frontend task runners Gulp and Webpack
- Knowledge of GIT and NPM
- You know good user experience and focus on data security, speed, reliability, and performance.
- You are a team player and know the difference between working in a team and working as a team.
- You have a can-do attitude – you are not afraid to solve a task outside of your specialty.
- Fluent English
What can we offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Work-life balance with the Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- Stable employment contract
- Additional benefits such as platform “Kafeteria. My Benefit”, private health care, private insurance
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka Street
To apply for the position, please send your application by using the link below. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including a photo or age in your application.
Today, more than 8 billion people worldwide depend on nutritional food. Tons of food is being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges from field to fork. One of them, obviously, is the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven, and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as the global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety, and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.