Customer Success Manager
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
FOSS develops innovative system solutions to ensure and improve food quality. Our mission is a more sustainable use of the world's agricultural resources. FOSS is a family-owned company, and we are proud of our high employee and customer satisfaction along with our open and team-spirited culture as well as great career opportunities.
Our company continues to expand, and therefore, we need you as Customer Success Manager in a recently established business division (FOSS Software Services). This division focuses entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already work closely with. We develop and operate a SaaS that improves safety, sustainability and efficiency for hundreds of food and agricultural companies across the world
Do you have experience helping SaaS customers to succeed?
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Customer Success Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the SaaS industry and a proven track record of fostering strong customer relationships, driving product adoption, and ensuring customer satisfaction. As a key member of our team, you will play a vital role in scaling our customer success efforts.
You will be responsible for our customers in Spain and across Europe delivering high quality customer service from our Barcelona office, working closely together with our local SaaS sales team. This responsibility includes the following tasks:
- As the primary point of contact for assigned customers you will monitor customer accounts, proactively identifying issues and addressing them to ensure customer success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, and Support, to ensure seamless customer experiences.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to inform product improvements and enhancements while identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Track and report on key customer success metrics, such as customer satisfaction, retention rates, and expansion opportunities.
- Play a pivotal role in scaling the customer success team by sharing your expertise, contributing to the development of best practices, and assisting in the training and onboarding of new team members.
What we need from you
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager or from a similar role in the SaaS industry.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding customer retention and expansion targets with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Full professional proficiency in Spanish (fluent) and English since you will have responsibility for customers across Europe. Extra languages are a plus.
Personal skills that will help you succeed
As a Customer Success Manager, you lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment with evolving team requirements as our customer portfolio grows. Other traits that will help you succeed in this role are a cooperative mindset ready to go the extra mile for our customers, ability to understand technical requirements from our customers and recognition of cultural diversity and adaptability to diverse customer backgrounds.
Even though the customer meetings will be online, you will work from our office in Barcelona with our local sales team.
Embark on our new division's journey
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please note that we only consider applications received through the link below. For further information regarding the job, please feel free to contact Ingelise Bjornholt-Schou, Head of Customer Success (+45 41679191 or email@example.com).
About FOSS Software Services
Food and feed companies are faced with an increasingly challenging circumstances in which to produce and manage their operations in a sustainable way. FOSS Software Services is a division within the FOSS Group operating as a separate entity, that helps food and feed companies across the world to become data driven organizations, improving the way they do business to the benefit of shareholders, stakeholders and consumers. The division currently has +100 people and is represented across the world with four sites in Hillerød (DK), Copenhagen (DK), San Francisco (US) and Warsaw (PL).
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.