FOSS Service Center
In 2018, FOSS opened a new office in the center of Warsaw - FOSS Service Center. Our Center was established to support a global organization in achieving further business goals based on technological development.
We are currently looking for a person for the position of SAP Developer, who will join the global IT Business Application team and will be responsible for the maintenance, improvement and implementation of new solutions in SAP system.
What will you do?
- Develop new programs, reports or enhancements on our SAP ERP and SAP Gateway systems
- Working on S/4 HANA preparation tasks on technical side
- Working in stream which supports mostly SAP FICO areas
- Work closely with SAP functional consultants to identify issues in existing SAP functionality, debug programs and suggest best solution
- Consult with SAP functional team and propose technical assessment for required changes
- Maintaining code cleanliness
- Conduct unit tests to newly added functionalities to avoid errors on productive system
- Working in alignment with SAP leading developer and architect
- Attend team meetings to report on the work progress and communicate issues
- Ensure stakeholder needs are being met with the highest quality
- Report and manage software concerns throughout the software development lifecycle
- SAP ECC, SAP HANA, S/4 HANA (preparation), SAP PI/CPI, SAP Fiori
- ABAP OO, CDS, UI5, WDJ/WDA
- Adobe Forms, Smart Forms
- WebServices, oData, RFC, ALE
What we expect from you?
- At least 2 years of experience as ABAP Developer
- Very good communication skills in English
- Experience in working with SAP BADI, BAPIs, reports, dialog programming, enhancements, IDOCs, eDocuments
- Openness to learning new technologies and assistance in implementation: S/4 Hana, Fiori
- Experience in international projects
- Ability to analyze/interpret business and functional requirement
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- Employment contract or B2B
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance.
- Trainings and certifications
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
To apply for the position, please send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.