Hardware Test Engineer
Nils Foss Allé 1
We are looking for a talented and experienced Hardware Test Engineer to join our dynamic Test & Verification team. FOSS develops and manufactures analytical instruments for the food industry. Our instruments are dedicated solutions that utilize the best technology available for the task. We develop production tests to support a robust production & supply chain and high quality of our solutions.
Together with the responsible Test Project Manager, you will plan project deliveries and ensure the creation of meaningful production test solutions that add value to the production line and ensure high quality of our products.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including hardware engineers, software developers, and measuring chain responsible, to define testing requirements and strategies.
- Developing and implementing automated test solutions to increase testing efficiency and effectiveness on the production line.
- Creating and maintaining test documentation, including test procedures, maintenance procedures, test reports, and test metrics.
- Identifying and diagnosing hardware defects, working closely with the engineering team to resolve issues and improve product quality.
- Staying updated on the latest hardware testing methodologies, tools, and industry trends, and providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on hardware designs from a testability perspective.
- Collaborating with external partners and vendors to ensure seamless integration of production test equipment.
- Conducting root cause analysis and implementing corrective actions for production test failures.
Join FOSS, where enthusiasm meets excellence in the perfect engineering playground
With a vibrant culture and unbeatable benefits, we pride ourselves on being the epitome of a great workplace. Our team is filled with extraordinary individuals who embody the essence of camaraderie and collaboration. We believe that a great workplace is not just about the work itself, but also about fostering strong, healthy relationships among colleagues. That's why we offer modern amenities like a fitness room, exercise clubs, an art club, a cake club, and a plethora of other perks. Come experience the joy of working alongside the best colleagues in the industry at FOSS.
Professional & personal competences
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical, Mechatronic, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in hardware test design, preferably in the low-volume electronics or technology industry.
- A great understanding of how effective production and supply chain setups work and how tests are part of a robust value chain.
- Proficiency in programming TestStand and LabVIEW for test automation.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required, and you will also need to communicate in spoken Danish.
Excited about the possibility of joining the team?
We truly believe that work should be enjoyable. It's not everything, but it's a significant part of your life. So, join our team, filled with talented and friendly people in a workplace where you can grow both professionally and socially. Send us your application via the link below. We screen applications as they come in, so apply now - better today than tomorrow! Any questions can be directed to Heine Høst, People Manager +45 27616887 or email@example.com.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.