FOSS Service Center
Do you want to drive IT in FOSS to higher level of professionalism?
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
We are looking for someone to help us make the best decisions in building IT systems architecture. We are facing important decisions regarding: SAP solutions, SalesForce development, digitization of the factory and its warehouses, and data warehouse. If you want to have a direct impact on the development of our company – welcome!
You will report directly to Global IT Vice President. You will make key decisions in the area of systems architecture and coordinate work on the preparation of the best strategies and IT solutions. You will play an advisory role in recommending optimal scenarios for the development of the entire IT. Your partners will be Solution Architects from all areas.
What will you do?
- Creating and maintaining the enterprise architecture framework
- Identifying and evaluating new technologies and trends
- Conducting and coordinating analyses in entrusted projects
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to ensure that the enterprise architecture aligns with their business needs and objectives
- Managing the implementation of the enterprise architecture
- Ensuring compliance with standards and regulations
- Facilitation of Enterprise Architects Forum
- Cooperation with solution architects in the field of creating standards of enterprise architecture
- Active participation in Release Management – giving opinions on changes introduced to production
- Quality control of the work performed by Analysts / Solution Architects in projects
- Creating and implementing of methodologies, standards, procedures, regulations
- Assisting in estimating the workload and project
- Cooperating with the development team in the field of architecture
What we expect from you?
- University degree in computer science, electronics, business faculties specializing in information systems
- Programming and design experience – min 5 years, including a minimum of 2 years as an architect
- In-depth knowledge (expert) in the area of:
- in the scope of conducting business and system analysis and in the development of data models and their flow between systems Knowledge of issues related to enterprise architecture
- practical knowledge of the principles of designing large, scalable IT systems
- knowledge of UML
- knowledge of the architecture of Enterprise and Midrange class solutions in the area of infrastructure and, virtualization, architecture of web solutions, cluster solutions, databases, backup and data security solutions, infrastructure monitoring
- knowledge of issues related to class solutions: ESB, EAI
- skills in working with Enterprise Architect or Visio
- Knowledge in project management
- Experience in using Enterprise Architect program
- Ability to manage the work of a team (planning, organizing)
- Fluent English
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Employment contract or B2B
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance.
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- Trainings and certifications
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
To apply for the position, please send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.