DevOps Engineer with interest in SRE - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
Christian Holt Sand
+45 6190 0873
Data is the most valuable resource in modern food production.
Digitalization has reached a turning point: in a growing global market where safe food of high quality is in demand, digital solutions indisputably add value to the production chain. And we now have the knowledge and offerings to win core business with digital services as a key enabler.
Used the right way, data can secure high uptime and reliable performance. Through cloud-connected instruments and SmartAnalytics, we obtain intelligent data. This leads to better product quality, fair payment, production efficiency and reduced waste. It is simply the way that half a century of technological know-how within food analysis and digital innovation go together.
High uptime and reliable performance are top of mind in any production environment and it can be safeguarded through remote monitoring and assistance, automation and sharing of knowledge. All in all, a more intelligent use of nature’s agricultural resources. That is good news for the future!
DevOps Engineer with interest in SRE
At Foss Software Services (FSS) we are about to launch a brand-new Azure based SaaS solution for the global food industry to extend our already strong position, assisting to optimise and streamline the production of foods.
For our new solution we are looking to expand our DevOps Team with one additional highly skilled technician to bridge the space between our DevOps and SRE functions. You will move effortlessly in both areas and understand when to focus on operations and when to focus on delivery of new functionality.
You will be working from our office in Central Warszawa.
- Build and maintain release pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code
- Build and maintain monitoring tools
- Pro-active monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure high quality of delivery of service
- Capacity planning
- API management
- Act as gate-keeper to ensure deliverables fulfill best practice and standards
- Produce and maintain SOP’s and FAQ’s[IP1]
- In depth knowledge of Azure Resources and services
- In depth knowledge of DevOps
- MS SQL, T-SQL, C# and Powershell Script or similar
- Communication skills in English. Proficient user at a CEFR level C1 - Advanced
- An understanding the importance of data security, reliability and performance
- You are a team player and knows the difference between working in a team and working as a team.
- You have a can-do attitude and will get the job done, even though it is not within your assigned tasks, and you believe that having well-defined procedures are essential for a robust operation of a production environment
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to have a high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development
- A flat organizational structure and informal company culture with an open-minded and collegial spirit
- A position in a company with a solid track-record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased software development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth
There will no travel to customers.
You can expect to travel to Denmark 1-3 times per year for training, company events and meetings. Introduction to the company, relevant training a.o. will take place at FOSS Headquarters in Hilleroed, Denmark.
To apply for the position, please send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Holt Sand, Manager IT Operations and Support, FSS: Platforms & Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +45 61 90 08 73
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.