Cloud Support Specialist 1st line - FOSS Software Services
FOSS Software Services
Nils Foss Allé 1
Christian Holt Sand
+45 6190 0873
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
Cloud Support Specialist
At FOSS we develop and operate software services that improves safety, sustainability and efficiency for hundreds of foods and agricultural companies across the world. FOSS software services are offered as SaaS in Azure. At FOSS we contribute to the world food production with Trust, Quality and Insights.
FOSS has customers around the globe, and for our global customers we are looking to expand our Support Team with a Cloud Support Specialist to work with 1st level support.
You will be working from our office in Central Warszawa.
- 1st line technical support of FOSS developed applications
- 1st line customer facing support
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Monitor KPI & SLA
- Produce and maintain SOP’s and FAQ’s
- Azure operation knowledge
- SW Technology knowledge
- IT Support
- Salesforce knowledge (or similar)
- Communication skills in English. Proficient user at a CEFR level C1 - Advanced
- Keeping Quality Index above target, incl. availability, support case handling, Service Level Objectives (SLO) for services
- Identify common issues and improve process or products
- Maintain a high standard on Information Security
- An understanding the importance of data security, reliability and performance
- You are a team player and knows the difference between working in a team and working as a team.
- You have a can-do attitude and will get the job done, even though it is not within your assigned tasks, and you believe that having well-defined procedures are essential for a robust operation of a production environment
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to have a high influence in the job, and big enough for complex professional development
- A flat organizational structure and informal company culture with an open-minded and collegial spirit
- FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. We anticipate increased software development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth
The Operations & Support is a genuine globally oriented organization. We are located in Europe (Denmark and Poland), US (Minneapolis) and China (Suzhou), and we cover the entire DevOps chain with SRE, Operations, 2nd line and 1st line support, delivering, operating and supporting Azure based solutions.
You can expect to travel to Denmark 1-3 times per year for training, company events and meetings. Introduction to the company, relevant training a.o. will take place at FOSS Headquarters in Hilleroed, Denmark.
To apply for the position, please send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Holt Sand, Manager IT Operations and Support, FSS: Platforms & Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +45 61 90 08 73
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.