FOSS Service Center
We are looking for Salesforce functional consultant who will be working in our team on Salesforce Implementation at FOSS Service Center in Warsaw.
What will you do?
- Be part of team delivering the most complex, the biggest and innovative applications based on top cloud solutions
- Develop business requirements and functional designs
- Design business processes and business processes automations based on Salesforce Platform
- Provide analytical support to the client and development team
What we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce technology
- Great proficiency in Salesforce configuration tools (user and access management, automation – process builders, flows etc, UI, reporting)
- Knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud is prerequisite, other preferable products: CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Communities, Pardot
- Experience in deployment and using deployment tools (like Salesforce DX)
- Knowledge Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with other platforms
- Experience in business process automations projects, cooperation with development teams, understanding of Salesforce architectural concepts and its ecosystem
- Very Good command of English and communication skills
What can we offer you?
- Interesting and challenging job in the international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Stable working environment
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
- Good connection to the office, which is located in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
We offer you a truly challenging and rewarding position in a highly international environment. 1500+ colleagues globally, headquarters in Denmark and offices around the globe. Our organization is very flats so you will be involved in strategic planning as well as practical execution.
To apply for the position, please send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.