Feed & Forage Segment Expert
福斯中国 海淀区中关村南大街5号理工科技大厦1105室 北京100081
FOSS was founded in Hilleroed, Denmark in 1956 and today, it is an international family-owned company providing analytical equipment that helps to improve production processes and product quality in food, agricultural and other industries.
We are looking for a new full time Feed & Forage Segment Expert. You will represent FOSS as a recognized expert in Professional Forum, dedicated Application Summit and exhibitions etc. to promote FOSS as the best and advanced technology and solution leader from theoretical Principle, R&D design to on-site performance.
- Keen insight into Feed segment development and market trend, and feedback for strategic planning and resource allocation
- Support Segment Sales team on new application development and on strategic accounts development
- Competitors’ analysis and dynamic tracking
- Working with segment sales on annual segment develop strategy to support sustainable growth
- Cooperate with sales for new field discovery and new leads
- Supporting local Marketing Team to design and update commercial materials to match customers pain point and present value on product and solutions
- Contribute to Global Marketing with regional segment development
- Master Degree or above in Food and Agriculture or relevant.
- Minimum 3 years in F&F segment experience, Preferred in Research institute and top global account etc.
With deep knowledge on the overall production process on Feed& Forage and relevant industries.
- Fully understand customer’s concerns in quality control and production optimization. Be able to coach/consultor customer to improve the overperformance from practical industrial experience and from professional and theorical knowledge
- Close relationship with the NIR experts in Universities, Research Institute and Government Authorities
- Be familiar with FOSS or other NIR instruments.
- Good communication skills with colleagues and with all stake holders
- English as work language
- Business travel needed（＞50%）
- A challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is small enough for you to get high influence on the job, and big enough for complex professional development.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
- We have a flat and informal company culture and an open-minded and collegial spirit.
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities.
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link.
We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.