Salesforce Service Process Specialist (non-IT)
FOSS Service Center
We are looking for Salesforce Service Process Specialist (non-IT), who will play a vital role providing both Salesforce 2nd line support, stability, and continuous improvements for our Service teams globally.
You will work closely together with the Service Excellence team located at the FOSS Service center in Warsaw, both ensuring a smooth roll-out of Salesforce across the regions - while gradually taking ownership of the Salesforce Service processes.
- You will play a key role in the final user testing of Salesforce solutions delivered in FOSS, testing improvements and bug fixes between roll-outs, and work closely with the project team while planning next roll-outs
- Together with the project team, Project Manager and Business Process Owners, you will be responsible not only for creating test cases and user documentation, but primarily: building the future service system provided to Service Back Office and Field Service Engineers in all Global Sales & Service Subsidiaries (1st line)
- You will become a Salesforce Service Expert, Business Process Specialist, and supporter for 1st line Service colleagues supporting their daily work in Salesforce
- You will take ownership on all Service Salesforce processes and be responsible for recognizing opportunities to improve the system solutions and service performance
- In close cooperation with the IT Salesforce Team and Business Process Owners in Sales and administration, you will coordinate delivery of service requirements and enhancements within the system and service model
- Highly skilled Salesforce user
- Experience working for a global company with many stakeholders
- Experience in managing service requirements from business / customer point of view
- Strong customer orientation and an ability to demonstrate understanding of commercial business processes
- IT savviness and the ability to recognize and communicate business requirements to IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with teams spread across globe and within multiple functions
- Excellent English language skills. Polish is an advantage, but not a must
- Strong team player skills, flexibility in troubleshooting and solution finding
- Ability to travel occasionally
- SAP CRM and ERP experience
- Salesforce CPQ and Field Service Lightning experience
- Experience as business process owner / key user for service processes
- Experience with Field Service organizations
What we offer
- Interesting and challenging job in an international and innovative company that is a world leader in its field
- Employment contract and benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance etc.
- Internal and external trainings
- Office located in the center of Warsaw
Send your application by following the link below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS is the world’s leading producer of innovative analytical instruments that monitor and control food quality. We provide solutions that improve customers’ business by running a sustainable and profitable operation while helping deliver high quality products for consumers.