Regional Sales Manager, Spain - FOSS Software Services
Avda. Josep Tarradellas, 8 - 10 08029 Barcelona
+45 30 31 25 55
FOSS develops innovative system solutions to ensure and improve food quality. Our mission is a more sustainable use of the world's agricultural resources. FOSS is a family-owned company, and we are proud of our high employee and customer satisfaction along with our open and team-spirited culture as well as great career opportunities.
Our company continues to expand, and therefore, we need you as Sales Manager in a recently established business division (FOSS Software Services). This division focuses entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already work closely with. We develop and operate a SaaS that improves safety, sustainability and efficiency for hundreds of food and agricultural companies across the world.
Do you have experience selling SaaS products?
We are looking for a result-driven and experienced Sales professional, who is talented in selling SaaS products with the goal of accelerating growth in your region. You are motivated by the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the food industry and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue.
Your future tasks:
- You will be responsible for the SaaS sales in Spain and deliver high quality sales via web conferencing from our Barcelona office
- You will become our local expert in the SaaS platform
- Demo, train and help the customers explore new possibilities
- Become an expert in co-selling since your success will be in close cooperation with the sales of instruments (hardware)
- Be a team player to help everyone get the best out of themselves, share best practices, and help each other
- Ensure productivity and effectiveness by having a structured approach to your daily task and always on top of your portfolio.
What we need from you
- 3+ years of experience of selling SaaS.
- Proven track record of being specialist in SaaS platform (selling, training, demo)
- Experienced in doing online demo’s of SaaS solutions to inspire and educate customers
- Structured and professional approach and a track record of hitting monthly revenue targets
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of sales techniques
- Analytical skills and the ability to derive key insights to support the business globally
- The ability to investigate short (e.g. quarterly targets) and long-term goals such as market trends
- Spanish and English language skills
Personal skills that will help you succeed
As a FSS Sales Manager, you lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are a cooperative person ready to go the extra mile with a flexible mindset. Other traits that will help you succeed in this role are strategic thinking and the ability to exceed sales goals as well as a structured approach and the ability to prioritize tasks on the fly. Even though the customer meetings will be online, you will work from our office in Barcelona with the rest of our sales team.
Embark on our new division´s journey
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please note that we only consider applications received through the link below. For further information regarding the job, please feel free to contact Michael Storm, Global Head of SME Sales, EU (+45 30 31 25 55 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.