SAP Consultant Basis
FOSS Service Center
We are looking for SAP Basis Consultant, who will be a member of the Business Application SAP Basis and Authorizations Team and working on maintenance and implementations of new solutions.
What will you do?
- Maintenance of SAP applications (ERP, CPI, CRM, Solution Manager)
- Installation, monitoring and patching
- Handling homogenous system copies based on SAP Hana database
- Provide database maintenance (mainly SAP Hana and MS SQL)
- Provide transport management
What we expect from you?
- Good technical hands-on SAP Basis skills (3 years minimum)
- SAP Hana maintenance experience
- Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business user
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks and prioritize work
- Excellent communication (written and oral), and interpersonal interaction skills is a must
- Knowledge of SAP security and authorization maintenance would be an advantage
- Label printing (Zebra/Intermec) experience nice to have
What we can offer you?
- Work-life balance with Danish style of work based on trust and teamwork
- Stable working environment
- Employment contract or B2B
- On-site work with Friday remote
- Good connection to the office, which is in the center of Warsaw on Bracka street
- Additional benefits such as multisport, private health care, private insurance
- The size of our company allows for independent, dynamic and fast decisions, and you will have the opportunity for constant learning through new projects, technologies and market opportunities
Send your application by following the link below. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.