FOSS North America Inside Sales Representative
FOSS North America
6509 Flying Cloud Dr. Suite 130
US-55344 Eden Prairie
At FOSS we want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. As our new Inside Sales Representative you’ll utilize your skills within B2B sales and communication to support our ambitious growth and sustainable agenda. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on.
You will garner costumers’ interest in meeting with our Sales Team
We are looking for an experienced candidate with excellent communications skills from a B2B position to play a key role in our dynamic and industry leading Sales Team. You’ll be joining a team driven by a strong sense of purpose and shared goals.
We imagine that you are an ambitious person who thrives in hunting and prospecting new customers and acquiring opportunities for our outside sales team. To be successful, you should be interested in understanding the customer’s needs and determined to achieve and surpass your KPI’s. Ultimately, an outstanding lead qualifier and team player.
Your day-to-day at FOSS
Joining us, you will be involved in the following tasks:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales managers for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest for external sales team
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Support your team with data accuracy in CRM system
- Work sales team to build pipeline and help close deals
Do you believe that hard work pays off?
Then you will fit in well in our environment where good results are rewarded. We have fun at work because we are all motivated to keep colleagues and costumers happy. The traits that will help you to be successful in this role are:
- Experience as a self-motivated, multi-tasker, with a capacity to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solver
- Able to establish strong relationships, work cooperatively, and assist others as needed
- You enjoy process improvement and suggesting new, better ways to accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Science, Engineering or related preferred
- Minimum of 2 years prior sales experience preferred (primarily via phone and digital meetings)
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Experience in the feed/grain/lab/ meat/ industries is a plus
A good environment creates good results
This is why we at FOSS strive to create a winning culture and dynamic working environment. You are offered an interesting and challenging job with focus on customer engagement and growth.
FOSS is a family-owned company, and we are proud of our high employee and customer satisfaction along with our open culture and great career opportunities.
We offer competitive monetary rewards, a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field.
The next step towards your journey at FOSS
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon possible.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs approximately 1,700 highly qualified people worldwide.